Built in 1842 by the last Mughal Emperor Bahadur ShahZafar, and is situated within the Red Fort complex. Literally meaning “Life-bestowing garden”, this is the largest garden in the red fort complex having been divided into four squares, with causeways, water channels and a star-shaped parterre framed with red sandstone. This garden also has the Sawan and Bhadon pavilions which are carved out of white marble. There is Zafar Mahal between the two pavilions. In older times flower of Blue, White and Purple were planted throughout this garden.
Request A Quote