St. James’ Church

New Delhi, India

An Anglican church which is also known as Skinner’s Church because it was built by Colonel James Skinner in 1836 near Kashmiri Gate area. It was the church of the viceroy of British India until the Cathedral Church of the Redemption. This church complex also houses several tombs including British CommissionersWilliam Frazer and also of Colonel James Skinner.

 

Best visit month:
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec


More Site Seen at New Delhi, India

View More


Recomended Hotels at New Delhi, India





Related Posts

Best Vacations

Find the perfect vacations

Book Flight/Hotel

Newsletter

Request A Quote