October 2nd, 2018 | Updated on October 5th, 2018
Coming up with a menu of the week for your restaurant can be hard. But, we are here to make it a little easier for you.
These recipes will be a crowd favourite, and they are so easy to prepare. You can have these dishes ready to serve in minutes. Check them out below.
1. Creamy Olive Pasta with Semi-Dried Tomatoes
Creamy Olive Pasta with Semi-Dried Tomatoes is a delectable dish you must try to make for your restaurant. It is bursting with flavour, and it will give your customers a full-bodied rush once they take a bite. The strong taste mainly comes from the semi dried tomatoes.
It only takes 15-20 minutes to whip it up. Creamy Olive Pasta is perfect to pair with any salad and good red wine.
Here Are The Ingredients You’ll Need To Make This Dish:
- ½ of an onion
- One clove of garlic
- ¼ of a carrot
- Olive oil
- Five pieces of fresh tomato
- A few parsley leaves
- Pitted and halved olives
- Semi-dried tomatoes
- Linguini pasta
- 1 1/2 cup of cream
- 1 cup of water
- Vegetable stock
- Cheese of your choice
- Finely chop up the onion, garlic and parsley. Put it in a single bowl.
- Chop the carrots into small cubes.
- Place oil in a pan and sauté the carrots, onions, garlic and parsley for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the fresh tomatoes, vegetable stock, water and cream. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Incorporate the pasta into the sauce. Mix it well.
- Add semi-dried tomatoes and olives.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes more.
- Serve with cheese topping and parsley.
2. Creamy Semi-Dried Tomato Parmesan Chicken
If you want something that can please the palate of every customer you have, you should try incorporating this creamy parmesan chicken into your menu for the week.
Once your customers get a bite of this, they will immediately get addicted to it. They will feel their taste buds tingling.
The semi-dried tomato enhances the flavour. This dish only takes 25 minutes to create, so your customers won’t have to wait long.
Here Are The Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Sun-dried tomato
- Chicken breast fillets
- Italian herbs
- Fresh basil
- Evaporated milk
- Portobello mushrooms
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Combine flour and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Dredge the chicken breast in the flour mixture.
- Set fire to medium-high heat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry the chicken until its golden and tender on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet. Set it aside.
- Add more oil and sauté the garlic, semi-dried tomatoes, basil and Portobello mushrooms.
- Reduce heat and add the evaporated milk. Stir the pan occasionally and wait until it simmers.
- Add cornstarch and stir it immediately until the sauce thickens.
- Add the parmesan cheese and wait till it melts.
- Add back the chicken into the pan. Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve with rice and steamed veggies.
These two creamy and healthy Italian recipes will blow your customers’ minds away. Serving these tasty dishes will surely make your restaurant a big hit.