Published on January 12th, 2023
Are you looking for some WordPress plugins that you need for your website? There are thousands of them to choose from but this is pretty overwhelming, not knowing which one to start with. It’s not like you need to use all of them.
You just need to use some of them to build your online presence. But worry not, we have narrowed down some of the best and most commonly used WordPress plugins that you can install for your website.
But first, we must advise you to have an internet connection. You can design your WordPress website while you are offline but your visitors will only be able to access it if it is online.
Hence, you do need the internet to launch your WordPress website. Nothing fancy, just a standard internet connection to do the job.
For this, we recommend trying Xfinity. For one, its basic internet plans are enough for you to carry out your WordPress activities as well as your personal online activities.
Plus, Xfinity’s affordable pricing makes it a feasible option for someone who is just starting on their WordPress website. Reach out to Xfinity customer service to learn more.
Why You Must Install These 6 WordPress Plugins?
Moving on, we have compiled some of the best WordPress plugins below that we think will be good for maintaining your online presence;
One of the most popular google Analytics plugins to be used on WordPress, MonsterInsights allows you to get information on how visitors find your website, how they use them, and what they do on your website.
In turn, you can use this information to customize your website according to their preference to keep them coming back to your WordPress website.
This plugin allows you a build a theme on your WordPress website. With the help of SeedProd, you can create custom themes and templates i.e. headers, footers, homepages, content pages, blog pages, category pages, sidebars, etc.
SeedProd already has a library of around 200 pre-built WordPress themes, templates, sections, or even a complete website to get you started.
3. Yoast SEO
It is important for you to maintain your website’s presence on the search engine. That is what Yoast SEO can do for you. It improves your SEO as well as analyses the readability of your website’s content.
The latter is important because around 80% of the users only scan through the web pages and posts, so it is important that your content is accessible and grasps their attention. Hence, Yoast SEO optimizes the content on your WordPress website by using keywords and meta descriptions.
Think of all the changes that you make on Notepad and for some reason your PC shuts down. When you turn on the PC again, you cannot retrieve the same file again on Notepad. After all the work you did? All lost. It would have been a good idea to have a backup.
Fortunately, when you are designing your WordPress website, UpdraftPlus creates a backup. These backup files are stored in remote servers such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Rackspace, etc. You can easily restore your website using the UpdraftPlus plugin.
When you are running a website or managing your online presence, you need a contact form that makes it easier for your visitors to communicate with you.
That is what you can use the WPForms plugin for. It allows you to create contact forms, online order forms, email subscription forms, survey polls, and other types of forms that you need to design to collect information from your visitors.
Another way that you can get your visitors to communicate with you is by setting up the LiveChat plugin. This plugin allows real-time chatting between two parties. It is mostly used for business and e-commerce purposes.
The LiveChat plugin has plenty of customization options that you can use to enhance the communication between you and the visitors of your WordPress website.
There you have it, these are just a few WordPress plugins we think you might need to get started. Also, all of these plugins have one thing in common; they are free to use. But if you need to use their advanced features, you need to pay a fee to be able to do that.
How To Install WordPress Plugins?
There are two ways to do that;
Add A Plugin From The Dashboard
- On your WordPress dashboard, click on Plugins, then Add New.
- A search bar on the top right corner will appear, where you can enter the names of plugins you want to install.
- After finding your specific plugin in the search result, click on Install Now.
- After installing, you need to use the plugin, so click on Activate button to start using the plugin.
Manually Add A Plugin
- You can download your required plugin from the WordPress directory or any third-party source. Make sure the plugin you are downloading from is a legit source.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard, click on Plugins, then Add New.
- On the next page, click on Upload Plugin at the top.
- Then Choose File to locate the .zip file on your computer, and then click on Install Now.
- To use the plugin, click on Activate Plugin.
If you are wondering how many plugins you need for your website, we recommend getting at least 15 to 18 WordPress plugins to run your WordPress website smoothly.
Some might be worried that the huge number of WordPress plugins might slow down their websites, but the thing is that it’s not the quantity that matters, it’s the quality! You might have 50 plugins running your WordPress website and it will be still blazing fast as long as the plugins you have installed are the best ones.
Image Source: unsplash.com
Read More Posts On WordPress Plugins
- 20 Best Redirect WordPress Plugins
- Top 15 +WordPress Plugins For Agencies
- Awesome WordPress Plugins That Will Make Your Site Mobile-Friendly And Powerful Interface!
- 20+ Best WordPress Plugins For Security
- 20 Most Popular WordPress Plugins For Slider
- Top 10 WordPress Plugins For Bloggers
- Top 15+ WordPress Plugins For Ecommerce For Your Online Store
- Top 35+ WordPress Plugins That Every Business Must Use
- 25 Most Popular WordPress Plugins
- Top 10 Best Free WordPress Plugins For Every Website
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins To Use On Your Website
- 16 Best WordPress Plugins For Payment Gateway
- 16 WordPress Plugins For Image Gallery