February 11th, 2017 | Updated on April 7th, 2021
As we all know that Donald Trump just won the U.S. Presidential Elections, but that doesn’t mean that we’ll forget forget Barack Obama any soon.
And, while liberals are lamenting the defeat of Hillary Clinton and the domination of the Republicans in the U.S. Senate and in the House of Representatives, we should not forget how fun and lovely it was to have Barack Obama in the White House.
Thus, let’s take a look at the best Photos Of Obama taken by Pete Souza, the official photographer of the White House.
1. President Barack Obama eats a nectarine following a town hall meeting at Kroger’s Supermarket
2. Obama bends over so the son of a White House staff member can pat his head during a visit to the Oval Office.
3. Obama runs down a corridor with the family’s new dog, ‘Bo’
4. Obama and Michelle Obama had a semi-private moment as staff member and Secret Service agents tried not to look.
5. Obama puts his toe on the scale as Trip Director Marvin Nicholson tries to weigh himself.
6. The President delivers remarks in the pouring rain at a campaign event in Glen Allen, Va.
7. ‘A candid portrait of the President during a meeting, juxtaposed with the paintings of Abraham Lincoln and George Washington, busts of Martin Luther King, Jr., and Abraham Lincoln, and the Emancipation Proclamation.
8. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, along with members of the national security team, receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden.
9. President Obama had called on the two former Presidents to help
10. Obama was attending following Sasha’s fourth-grade closing ceremony
11. President Barack Obama shares his strawberry pie with a boy during a lunch stop at Kozy Corners restaurant in Oak Harbor
12. President Barack Obama has lunch with Rebekah Erler at Matt’s Bar in Minneapolis, Minnesota,
13. Obama pretends to be caught in Spider-Man’s web as he greets Nicholas Tamarin, 3, just outside the Oval Office.
14. A nice way to celebrate the New Year for the President was to jump in the ocean in his native state of Hawaii.
15. The President genuinely enjoys being with kids. Here, he played a magnifying glass game with children during a visit to a pre-kindergarten classroom
16. President Barack Obama, joined by Chief of Staff Denis McDonough’s daughter, carries a birthday cake to surprise McDonough in his West Wing office
17. United States President Barack and Michelle Obama board Air Force One in moonlight at the end of their visit to Germany
18. US President Barack Obama and Chief of Staff Denis McDonough walk as they hold their daily end-of-the-day meeting on the South Lawn of the White House
19. President Barack Obama reads briefing material before the Presidential Daily Briefing in the Oval Office
20. The 50th Anniversary of Bloody Sunday and the Selma to Montgomery civil rights marches. President and First Lady holding hands.
21. Lawrence Jackson made this iconic image from the camera truck as the First Family joined others in beginning the walk across the Edmund Pettus Bridge
22. The President taking a walk to sign H.R. 2 Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 in the Rose Garden of the White House.
23. The President was visiting a classroom at Powell Elementary School in Washington, D.C. A young boy was using a stethoscope during the class, and as the President was about to leave the room, the President asked him to check his heartbeat’
24. Obama with a young boy who had fallen asleep during the Father’s Day ice cream social in the State Dining Room of the White House
25. Comedian Jerry Seinfeld knocks on the Oval Office window to begin a segment for his series, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
26. Obama and Jimmy Fallon are briefed on the Slow Jam the News segment backstage before taping at the University of North Carolina Memorial Hall in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
27. The President had just met with the U.S. Olympics gymnastics team. The President suggested to McKayla Maroney that they recreate her “not impressed” photograph before they departed’
28. President Obama rides to the family quarters at the end of Inauguration Day 2009 in this photograph.
29. The President acquiesced to a selfie with 11-year-old Jacob Haynes and four-year-old James Haynes after taking a family photograph with departing White House staffer Heather Foster
30. Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes brought his daughter Ella by for a visit. As she was crawling around the Oval Office, the President got down on his hands and knees to look her in the eye’
31. The skies opened up on Memorial Day outside of Chicago. He took the stage by himself and informed the audience that his speech was canceled and that for everyone’s safety, they should return to their busses.
32. Visiting the Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
33. President Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and US officers attends a ceremony at Dover Air Force Base in Dover, Delaware
34. President Barack Obama (center) meets in the Situation Room with his national security advisors to discuss strategy in Syria of the White House
35. President-elect Barack Obama was about to walk out to take the oath of office.
36. President Barack Obama plays with a football in the Oval
37. Obama shares a pizza dinner with individuals who wrote letters to him, at the Wazee Supper Club in Denver, Coloorado,
38. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama dance while the band Earth, Wind and Fire performs at the Governors’ Ball
39. The President was welcoming service members and their families to a screening of Men in Black 3 in the White House Family Theater.
40. President Barack Obama joins B.B. King singing Sweet Home Chicago during the ‘In Performance at the White House