Published on July 16th, 2021
Are you looking for a color printer? If yes then you are in the right place. In this article we will discuss colour laser printing in Singapore.
This industry is huge with many equipment sellers all over the country. Do you know the reasons why people prefer color laser printers over other printers?
One well known type of printer in this category is the color multifunction laser printer. This is an all one kind of machine.
It combines services like making copies, scanning, faxing, emailing and printing all in one. The availability of all these services in one device makes it very convenient since space for the extra machines like fax machines has been saved. It brings about increased productivity and efficiency for the users.
Color Laser Printing Has Several Advantages Compared To The Other Kinds Of Printing.
- The laser toner used in color laser printers sticks on the paper with help of static electricity and fused to paper by heat, this ensures that there is no ink that smears on other parts of the paper. Documents produced by this printer are very clean and readable.
- The cost of working with this machine is very fair. The toner cartridges used in laser printers cost more but it can produce very many copies, almost 1500.
- They come in handy when dealing with large print jobs, this printer does not need to warm up the fuse hot thereby reducing time wastage. Their paper tray is quite large and can carry a considerable amount of papers hence no need for frequent refills.
- Once the toner cartridge has been replaced no more maintenance is required since the toner is in dry powder form which cannot cause any harm to the machine.
- The speed at which it operates and the output delivered in such a short period is very useful to people who do multiple and subsequent prints.
There Are Some Few Disadvantages With The Printers Used That Are Worth Mentioning.
- These printers are among the most expensive in the market although they are worth the price.
- The many capabilities they can perform mean they incorporate different machines in one. This makes them bulky and heavy to even move.
- The versions that produce high quality prints tend to be a little slow
The cost of this machine is high and it’s also large in size. This makes it only suitable for offices.
If you plan on doing colour laser printing in Singapore and need a printer here are some of the factors to consider before buying one.
- The image quality is very important. You do not want to buy a printer that prints low quality images. Always read the product description and lookout for features like resolution color gamut and ink droplet size.
- The size of the printer and where to store it. Some of these machines can be quite bulky.
- Ease of usage .Nobody wants a printer they or their colleagues will have difficulty using .
Colour laser printing in Singapore is a big industry and equipment available is many. We hope from this article you have learnt the advantages of color laser printing and various aspects of the printers used.