Published on July 4th, 2018
Here’s an inspirational travel quote for each week of the year to keep you dreaming of exotic lands:
1. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.
2. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
3. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal
4. Great things never came from comfort zones.
5. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
6. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.
7. Fear is only temporary. Regrets last forever.
8. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
9. Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.
10. Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.
11. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
12. It is not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way.
13. I would rather own a little and see the world, than own the world and see a little of it.
14. It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
15. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but having new eyes.
16. I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake.
17. Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.
18. We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.
19. People don’t take trips, trips take people.
20. Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
21. Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.
22. Don’t listen to what they say, go see
23. Whenever you find yourself on the side of majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.
24. Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it.
25. The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.
26. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
27. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
28. Don’t quit your day dream.
29. There’s a sunrise and sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.
30. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
31. If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.
32. Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.
33. Without new experiences something inside us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.
34. Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness.
35. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
36. This heart of mine was made to travel this world.
37. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
38. The Impulse to Travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life.
39. Let’s find some beautiful place to get lost.
40. I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.
41. It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.
42. You can shake the sand from your shoes, but not from your soul.
43. I want to make memories all over the world.
44. Someday I’m going to be free and I’m going to travel the world.
45. We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
46. It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.
47. Traveling is not something you’re good at. It’s something you do, like breathing.
48. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
49. Let your memory be your travel bag.
50. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
51. To move, to breathe, to fly, to float; to gain all while you give; to roam the roads of lands remote; to travel is to live.
52. I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list.
53. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
54. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
55. He who does not travel does not know the value of men.
56. Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God.
57. Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.
58. To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.
59. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
60. Travel makes a wise man better, and a fool worse.
61. If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.
62. A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
63. Not all those who wander are lost.
64. Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.
65. Once a year go somewhere you have never been before.
66. Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.
67. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
68. Paris is always a good idea.
69. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.
70. Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.
71. The open road is a beckoning, a strangeness, a place where a man can lose himself.
72. This heart of mine was made to travel the world.
73. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
74. The world is a book and he who doesn’t travel only reads one page.
75. Travel does what good novelists also do to the life of everyday, placing it like a picture in a frame or a gem in its setting, so that the intrinsic qualities are made more clear. Travel does this with the very stuff that everyday life is made of, giving to it the sharp contour and meaning of art.
76. He who is outside his door has the hardest part of his journey behind him.
77. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.
78. Travel teaches toleration.
79. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
80. The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.
81. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
82. I don’t know where i am going but I’m on my way.
83. To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.
84. A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
85. Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.
86. The journey is the destination.
87. I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.
88. He who has seen one cathedral ten times has seen something; he who has seen ten cathedrals once has seen but little; and he who has spent half an hour in each of a hundred cathedrals has seen nothing at all.
89. The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.
90. I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.
91. NOT I – NOT ANYONE else, can travel that road for you, You must travel it for yourself.
92. To travel is to take a journey into yourself.
93. When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.
94. I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad.
95. People don’t take trips… trips take people.
96. A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of a faraway place. A traveler on the plane sees the farmhouse…and thinks of home.
97. I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.
98. Travel safe, travel far, travel wide, and travel often.
99. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
100. It is better to travel well than to arrive.
101. Just Go. Go See all the Beauty in the World.