January 31st, 2020 | Updated on August 20th, 2020
Search Engine Optimization for your dental practice is not an easy job, especially when you are just starting. It is necessarily required that your potential clients find your practice quickly.
Therefore, your website name must appear at the top of the first page of the Search Engine Result Pages when someone looks for a dental practice online.
SEO, if done correctly, can do a lot for your business. According to a recent study it is found that:
- More than 77% of all health inquiries online start with the search engine and
- You will need to make the most out of the social as well as other platforms to optimize the results.
In addition to the above, SEO will also help you to:
- Optimize your website
- Improve its authority and
- Drive new patients to your business.
Therefore, you will need to know the exact ways in which you can implement the best dental SEO techniques. This will ensure that you have a better and more effective social media presence.
Local Search Engine Optimization
Now the question is, how can you ensure that your website will show up at the top on the first page of the SERPs. The simple answer to it is by providing local search engine optimization. It is quite natural that you will be unaware of this, which is why you should take the help of a professional SEO Company in your area.
The good things about local SEO are:
- It will show your site among the top three search results
- It will manage your business listings
- It will update your website and
- It will keep up with the continual changes made in the Google algorithm.
Therefore, investing in a local SEO will prove to be the most productive decision that will provide high yields to your investments.
For this, you will need first to claim your free Google My Business account. This is the place to list all your business info that will be used by the search engine algorithm of Google to rank your site and index your web pages.
The Importance of It
The importance of SEO for your dental practice is as vital as your ethical practice. Both of these will help your business to grow. Proper SEO will ensure that:
- Google gets the right signals necessary to rank your website
- Understand the value and usefulness of your site content
- Gather and assess the Name, Address, Phone Number or NAP data
- Look for the relevant keywords included in the content
- The location of your dental practice
- Your dental specialties
- Types of services as well as
- The contact information.
In addition to that, it will also help the search engines to assess the technical codes such as JSON-LD or schema.org. These codes will inform Google regarding the category of your business.
Most importantly, specialized dental SEO will ensure that the technical setup of your website is accurately done so that your site is appropriately crawled by Google, as well as make your site the fastest loading website.