Published on February 17th, 2018
Life lessons you need to learn that will make a difference in your life. there are 50 important life lessons that have stood the test of time. These lessons are full of wisdom on living life to the fullest.
1. Nightmares can come true just as much as dreams do if you let your fears guide you internally.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Mistakes are a blessing because they help you grow.
4. Any mentor in your life who aggravates you may be an angel sent to you in disguise.
5. Everything happens FOR you, not to you.
6. When you ignore your gut instinct, the same burning truth gets exposed to you a second time.
7. There will always be someone to disagree with you, especially if your idea is bigger than their typical thought process.
8. We are all searching for things we already have.
9. You get what you generally give.
10. Reflect after reacting.
11. Don’t ever beg for someone to want you the way that you want them.
12. Continue growing or people will grow out of you.
13. What you see with your eyes does not tell every detail of every story.
14. Being impulsive is a choice to fulfill your own urge of release without considering other people’s feelings.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Most of the time people do mean what they say but feelings change.
17. Space is necessary and should be embraced.
18. Time and space can will give you the answers you’ve been looking for.
19. Holding on can be more painful than letting go.
20. Everything and everyone contributes to our roads of self-discovery.
21. Self-discovery is offered to us in many different situations or conversations.
22. Certain people trigger certain traits of yourself.
23. There is a little bit of you in everyone. Everyone has a little bit of you.
24. A lot of things wouldn’t bother you if you didn’t focus on how someone else might feel.
25. Some people just stop talking to you because you remind them of someone they are trying to forget. You can’t control that.
26. Some people use you for comfort then secretly disappear and that doesn’t make them the Satanic. You helped them grow or realize something.
27. Some people want to be used for their comfort to feel more like a value of importance or a part of something big. It’s like being a hero.
28. Always choose life.
29. Forgive everyone everything.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
32. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
33. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
34. Believe in miracles.
35. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
36. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
37. Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
38. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
39. Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
40. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
41. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
42. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
43. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
44. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
45. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
46. The best is yet to come.
47. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
48. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
49. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
50. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness