Published on April 20th, 2020
Are you a salon owner thinking of ways to augment your sales? Well, why not create a line of private label hair products you can offer to your customers.
If your products sell, you will have another steady source of income to boost your bottom line.
A growing number of Americans are prioritizing their grooming and healthy lifestyle to enhance their quality of life.
Because of these reasons, the hair care industry in the United States continues to grow.
Based on studies, the market will post a compound annual growth rate of 3.2% during 2019-2024. With this projection, there are lots of revenue potentials in the sector.
What Hair Care Products To Consider For Your Salon Business
If you are planning to launch your private label hair products, there are several products to consider. Here are some of them:
- Hair Conditioners – These products moisturize, smoothen, and eliminate frizzy hair. There are three major types, namely, leave-in conditioners, deep conditioners or hair masks, and rinse-out conditioners.
- Shampoos – There are several types of shampoos you can develop and sell to your customers. Among them are alcohol and sulfate-free shampoos, volumizing shampoos, smoothing shampoos, clarifying shampoos, and shampoos for colored hair.
- Hair Loss Treatments – There are many Americans who are experiencing hair loss. If you have lots of middle-aged and older salon customers, you may consider formulating hair growth products to cater to their needs.
- Curl Enhancing Cream – This hair product provides texture to straight hair. It also improves the natural curs and prevents frizz on curly hair.
- Sea Salt Spray – This product provides hair with a wet and beachy look your customers will surely love. It also adds texture, waves, and volumes to make their hair lovely and appealing.
- Hair Mousse – If your customers are looking for ways to add an extra lift, vitality, and glamour to their hair, offer them a hair mousse. You can develop products like styling mousse and volumizing mousse to best cater to their demand.
- Hairspray – This versatile hair product can make a difference in terms of hairstyles. It holds the hair in the style your customers want, prevents flyaway hair, provides extra volume, enhances texture, etc.
- Heat Protectant Spray – This product protects the hair against excessive heat. You can recommend it to your customers who love to use a hair straightener or curling iron to style their hair.
- Dry Shampoo – If you have super busy clients, this product is the best for them. They can use it to clean their hair while they are on the go to make their hair look fresh. The product works by absorbing grease and excess oil at the hair roots to clean the hair and give it a brighter appearance.
- Hair Wax And Pomade – These hair care products provide extra hold and gloss to hair. They allow your customers to achieve elaborate hairstyles and give them a fantastic look.
- Hair Oils And Serums – These products work wonders in taming frizz, promoting growth, and adding extra luster to hair. They can transform dry or nearly dry hair into shiny and healthy-looking ones.
Introducing your line of private label hair products can offer many benefits to your salon business.
Aside from being a new source of revenue, it can also help promote your service. Make sure to develop high-quality products to ensure the satisfaction of your beloved customers.