June 10th, 2017 | Updated on June 12th, 2017
In romantic relationships, as with so much else, it’s the little things that count. Just as a mis-spoken word or odd look can throw a couple into a weeks-long feud, small and seemingly insignificant gestures can help keep a relationship on track. A little gift, an off-hand compliment, a moment of physical contact can vastly strengthen a relationship.
Try these ways to improve the romance in your relationship, especially when your partner “isn’t getting it” about why it’s vital to you and your relationship.
1. Initiate affection with your partner. Show them how little touches and flirtations throughout the day can lead to higher libido – bonus!
2. Compliment your partner – praise what they do, what they say, how they look, any effort they’ve made. Praise your partner to others.
3. Plan a surprise of something you know they will love and be touched at your thoughtfulness.
4. Kiss your partner every day.
5. Tell your partner you love them every day.
6. Figure out what your love languages are, and your partner’s here and take note of the similarities and differences.
7. Flirt in public. Be that couple people stare at in envy. Life is short, embrace it, and each other.
8. Tell your partner you love them.
9. Show some affection.
10. Show appreciation for your partner.
11. Share yourself.
12. Be there for your partner.
13. Give gifts.
14. Respond gracefully to your partner’s demands and shortcomings.
15. Make “alone time” a priority.
16. Take nothing for granted.
17. Strive for equality.
18. Maintain Eye Contact When You Fight
19. Don’t Rule Out Comfort Sex Trying new things
20. Get On The Same Page
21. Take Charge Of Your Sex Life
source : huffingtonpost.com, bodyandsoul.com.au, lifehack.org, pixabay.com