December 28th, 2017 | Updated on June 29th, 2022
Relationships are like roller coasters: they go up and they go down, but don’t be scared because there are things that bring you closer together. Not every relationship needs to end in a break up or an argument. Most times, all a couple needs is spice! If you’re going through a rough patch, here are 50 good questions to ask a guy that will bring you closer together.
1. What’s Your Philosophy In Life?
2. What’s The One Thing You Would Like To Change About Yourself?
3. Are You Religious Or Spiritual?
4. Do You Consider Yourself An Introvert Or An Extrovert?
5. Which Parent Are You Closer To And Why?
6. What Was The Best Phase In Your Life?
7. What Was The Worst Phase In Your Life?
8. Is What You’re Doing Now What You Always Wanted To Do Growing Up?
9. What Makes You Feel Accomplished?
10. What’s Your Favorite Book/Movie Of All Time And Why Did It Speak To You So Much?
11. What Is A Relationship Deal Breaker For You?
12. Are You More Into Looks Or Brains?
13. Would You Ever Take Back Someone Who Cheated?
14. How Do You Feel About Sharing Your Password With Your Partner?
15. When Do You Think A Person Is Ready For Marriage?
16. What Kind Of Parent Do You Think You Will Be?
17. What Would You Do If Your Parents Didn’t Like Your Partner?
18. Who Is That One Person You Can Talk To About Just Anything?
19. Do You Usually Stay Friends With Your Exes?
20. Have You Ever Lost Someone Close To You?
21. If You Are In A Bad Mood, Do You Prefer To Be Left Alone Or Have Someone To Cheer You Up?
22. What’s An Ideal Weekend For You?
23. What Do You Think Of Best Friends Of The Opposite Sex?
24. Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover?
25. Are You Confrontational?
26. What’s The Hardest Thing, Physically, You’ve Ever Done?
27. What’s The Hardest Thing, Mentally, You’ve Ever Done Or Been Through?
28. What’s The Best Part About Your Job?
29. What’s One Thing That Defines Who You Are?
30. If Tomorrow Was Your Last Day On Earth, What Would You Do In Your Last 24 Hours?
31. What Do You Believe In, Generally Or Faith-Wise?
32. If You Had To Describe Yourself In Three Words, What Would They Be?
33. Where’s The Coolest Place You’ve Ever Been/Traveled To?
34. What’s One Thing People Would Never Know About You Just By Looking At You?
35. What’s One Thing About The Opposite Sex That You’re Attracted To?
36. What Are Three Qualities You Look For In A Potential Date?
37. What’s The Sweetest Thing You’ve Ever Done For A Girl?
38. How Would Others Describe You?
39. What’s Your All-time Favorite Memory?
40. What Are Your Parents/Step-Parents/Guardians/People Who Raised You Like?
41. What’s Your Go-To Alcoholic Drink?
42. What Would Be Your Ideal First Date?
43. If You Could Have Three Wishes, What Would They Be?
44. If You Could A Full 24 Hours Without Any Work Or Obligations, A Day To Just Do Whatever You Wanted, What Would You Do?
45. What Is The Best Compliment You’ve Ever Received?
46. What Is Something You’re Talented At?
47. What’s Your Favorite College Memory?
48. What Is Your Best Friend Like?
49. If You Could Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Live?
50. What’s One Thing You Want To Do Before You Die?
Source : thoughtcatalog.com