Updated on January 16th, 2019
If anyone would ask me the definition of love I will tell them your name. You have filled me with your endless love and now nothing feels the same. I’m lost all day long in dreams, The world is heaven to me it seems. And the reason why I’m so happy is you. ~John White
1. What is one thing that brings a smile to your face, no matter the time of day?
2. What’s is one thing that you’re proud of?
3. What makes you laugh?
4. When you’re feeling super lazy, what’s your guilty-pleasure Netflix show?
5. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
6. What is one memory you have from childhood?
7. What’s the best thing about your life right now?
8. What is one thing that you’re thankful for?
9. What’s one thing that you fear?
10. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. Can you tell me one thing, big or small, that you’ve never told anyone else?
12. If you were forced to leave your home and move to a county you’ve never been before, what are three things that you’d take with you?
13. What’s a favorite memory with a pet/animal?
14. Who are you closest to in your family?
15. What’s your family like?
16. What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
17. What’s your favorite joke?
18. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
19. If you could rewrite your past, what’s one thing you’d change?
20. What do you think your best physical feature is?
21. What’s one thing about yourself, personality-wise, that you like?
22. When you’re feeling down, who or what is your biggest go-to person or activity?
23. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
24. What’s one thing you’re super passionate about?
25. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you give up and why?
26. What’s the hardest thing, physically, you’ve ever done?
27. What’s the hardest thing, mentally, you’ve ever done or been through?
28. What’s the best part about your job?
29. What’s one thing that defines who you are?
30. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do in your last 24 hours?
31. What do you believe in, generally or faith-wise?
32. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
33. Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever been/traveled to?
34. What’s one thing people would never know about you just by looking at you?
35. What’s one thing about the opposite sex that you’re attracted to?
36. What are three qualities you look for in a potential date?
37. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
38. How would others describe you?
39. What’s your all-time favorite memory?
40. What are your parents/step-parents/guardians/people who raised you like?
41. What’s your go-to alcoholic drink?
42. What would be your ideal first date?
43. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
44. If you could a full 24 hours without any work or obligations, a day to just do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
45. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
46. What is something you’re talented at?
47. What’s your favorite college memory?
48. What is your best friend like?
49. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
50. What’s one thing you want to do before you die?