Published on November 2nd, 2017
51 of the beautiful inspirational love quotes, perfect for sharing with that special someone. We couldn’t have put these inspirational phrases better ourselves.
1. This is a dying fleck of love, about a drunken man, and a broken woman, taking steps into the woods, trying to remember the days, when the moon was full.
2. No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
3. I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.
4. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
5. I love you. Remember. They cannot take it
6. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.
7. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
8. But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.
9. No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.
10. And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.
11. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
12. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
13. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
14. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
15. Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
16. I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.
17. The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.
18. This is all I want to do with you forever.
19. Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
20. I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
21. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
22. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
23. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
24. If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse
25. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. (A very cute love quote for him.)
26. I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
27. It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love. (In my opinion, one of the most beautiful love quotes for him)
28. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. —Albert Einstein
29. Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily. —Waylon Jennings
30. She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way. —Nicholas Sparks
31. In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love – you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it. —Juan Pablo Galavis
32. First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. —Maya Angelou
33. Falling in love is not an act of will. It is not a conscious choice. No matter how open to or eager for it we may be, the experience may still elude us. Contrarily, the experience may capture us at times when we are definitely not seeking it, when it is inconvenient and undesirable. —M. Scott Peck
34. When you’re falling in love, you never notice it until you’ve already hit the ground. —Terry Mark
35. I know what happens a the end of falling-landing, —John Green
36. Eros is not tranquil—it gives us spikes of happiness rather than a constant feeling of wellbeing. It’s the love we feel at the beginning of a love affair and corresponds to the expression ‘falling in love’ since it is as involuntary an impulse as a physical fall. —Francois Lelord
37. Once you tell someone you love them, you automatically give that person the right to hurt you, and yet you place a trust in them that they won’t tear you apart. —Abhishek Tiwari
38. Falling in love is a wonderfully terrifying sensation. —Steve Maraboli
39. No one ever fell in love without being a little bit brave. —Mario Tomasello
40. How is it that mankind can engineer condoms to prevent pregnancy and STDs and not be able to invent some sort of emotional safeguard? Is it even possible to abstain from falling in love? —Daria Snadowsky
41. I loved him desperately, completely, and he wasn’t threatening to consume me anymore. He already had. Everything that was me was him. My heart, mind and soul all were as much a part of him as they were me. —Cassandra Giovanni
42. Be careful while falling in love, see that the fall doesn’t kill You. —Steve Relane
43. Then he kissed her so deeply and so completely that she felt like she was falling, floating, spiraling down, down, down, like Alice in Wonderland. —Liane Moriarty
44. You can’t help who you fall in love with. —E.L. Montes
45. God is such a cruel god for making you so wonderful,and for making me so weak. —Sade Andria Zabala
46. You know you’re falling in love when the feeling of falling actually feels like you’re floating. —Rashida Rowe
47. Many people do not fall in love; they fall in love with the idea of themselves being in love. They never see the other person. I don’t ask for much; I only ask to be seen. —C. JoyBell
48. When you know, you know. And you don’t fight it. You don’t deny the inevitable. You free fall because you know there’s someone there to catch you on the other side. —S. L. Jennings
49. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. — Lucille Ball
50. Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky. — Rainer Maria Rilke
51. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller