Published on February 8th, 2018
Have you heard the statement that “Girls doesn’t need Gold, Silver, Diamonds but Chocolates”? It is true this may sound gibberish, but that’s the fact. Girls will go crazy for chocolates. Why don’t you try to impress your girl with chocolates? Happiness guaranteed.
Chocolate Day is celebrated on 9 February. A gift of chocolate or any dessert enhances the charm in a relationship and also put people in a good mood. Here are 30 chocolate desserts that can make your Chocolate Day fantastic.
1. Classic Chocolate Mousse
2. Chocolate Frosted Raised Doughnuts with Potato Chips
3. Vegan Chocolate Lava Cakes
4. Chocolate on Chocolate Tart with Maple Almonds
5. Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake
6. Chocolate Hazelnut Linzer Hearts
7. Mini Chocolate and Strawberry Layer Cakes for Two
8. Triple-Chocolate Pudding
9. Darkest Chocolate Cake with Red Wine Glaze
10. Chocolate Truffles with Sea Salt
11. Marshmallow-Filled Molten Chocolate Cakes with Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
12. Salted Caramel Six-Layer Chocolate Cake
13. Cabernet Chocolate Truffles
14. Raspberry-Filled Molten Chocolate Cupcakes
15. Chocolate Strawberry Nutella Cake
16. Chocolate Valentine Cookies
17. Salted Nutella Tarts
18. Dark Chocolate Fudge Merlot Cupcakes
19. Chocolate Panna Cotta with Pumpkin Seed Brittle
20. Milk Chocolate Tart with Pretzel Crust
21. Heart-Shaped Cookie Dough Truffles
23. Disguise this cake as a truffle box so your Valentine can get an extra surprise!
24. The swirl of hearts is what makes this cake special for Valentine’s Day.
25. Use high-quality chocolate with a cocoa content of at least 50 percent to take this decadent pudding to an even higher level. Serve with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or use as a terrific filling for a layer cake or a chocolate cream pie.
26. The cookie crust for this luscious cake only takes 10 minutes in the oven and the filling is no-bake. Use store-bought caramel sauce to save even more time.
27. This decadent cake pairs rich cocoa and bittersweet chocolate with a hint of spicy cayenne pepper — a warming choice for a winter snack.
28. Melted caramel coats this chocolate-chip challah-bread pudding, served warm.
29. No need to worry about the perfect frosting job with layers of red velvet cake, chocolate ganache, and mascarpone whipped cream.
30. Add the chocolate covered strawberries on top if you’re feeling super romantic.
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.