Published on March 20th, 2020
The reach of Instagram is quite high. In fact, your customers like to share his opinions on that platform and that increases its efficacy as a proper marketing tool.
From adding and sharing posts and videos to following influencers you can do all this and more on Instagram. If you are clueless on how to proceed here we tell you how you can post on Instagram
1. Tap the + icon that is present at the bottom of the screen.
2. Choose a video or photo from the library. Or you could shoot a video and upload it. When you want to upload image doing that would show all the options available. After you are done you may select the next button that is showing on the top.
3. If you are thinking of how to post on Instagram on PC you must remember the sizes would mostly not be as per the requirement. To cater to that you might have to crop the image.
4. You may also choose the carousel post in case you wish to post multiple photos together.
5. Instagram has nearly 25 filters which are going to be useful in making your post look attractive. Once you have found the most suitable one you may click edit present at the bottom and adjust the contrast and brightness of the picture.
6. Press next and move ahead. Next, you would have to add a caption to the image. Be as creative as you can be.
7. In order to make your post reach the maximum people add hashtags suitable to the same. Use hashtags that match the type of your product and use as many of them as you want.
8. Tag your friends and those people who you think would be interested in being a part of that post.
9. In case you are on a vacation or at an exotic location you may mention the name of the place here.
10. You may add emojis if the content is for fun purposes. However, if the post is informational and targeted to customers you may avoid using them.
Check the post for any kind of typo errors. If you are posting gifs on Instagram then check the effect is as you want it to be. Once this step is done you can post your creation. If you wish to increase the reach do share the same post on other social media profiles as well.