Published on December 3rd, 2020
A panel of expert judges from Fearless Photographers, have selected 48 of the most beautiful wedding photos taken in the last decade.
Fearless Photographers, a digital platform that connects engaged couples with wedding photographers around the world. It recognize a new group of pictures every two months.
Here are the 25 most beautiful wedding photos from around the world taken in the last 10 years decade as judged by the Fearless Photographers.
1. Emotional moments
2. Walking down the aisle.
3. Brides and their support systems
4. Messing up their attire for the perfect shot
5. Evoking emotion without Showing Their Faces
6. Beautiful settings
7. Close-up shots to showcase couples’ emotions
8. Everyday life and wedding activities
9. Blurred shots
10. Playful with each other in front of the camera.
11. Vibrant colors
12. Being a mother.
13. Unexpected events
14. Candid moments
15. Creative angles
16. Getting a little help from their friends
17. Pictures shot from a distance
18. Magical wedding
19. Many couples celebrated with tradition in mind.
19. How exhausting weddings can be
21. Lighting made pretty photos even more poignant.
22. The intimacy
23. Dancing the night away
24. Stunning images