Published on July 4th, 2023
Anime is a visually stunning medium that brings characters and stories to life through vibrant animation and artistry.
When accompanied by meaningful quotes, these visuals enhance the impact of the message, making it more memorable and visually appealing.
Anime quotes serve as reminders of the human spirit’s capacity for growth, resilience, and empathy.
They can motivate individuals to pursue their goals, face challenges with bravery, and find solace and inspiration in the stories and characters they love.
Let the anime universe ignite your imagination and fill you with inspiration.
Motivational Anime Quotes
1. “Every one of us must do what’s in their power! If we’re going to die anyway, then it’s better to die fighting than to do nothing!”- Sakura Haruno.
2. “A real ninja is one who endures no matter what gets thrown at him … All you do need, is the guts to never give up.”- Jiraiya.
3. “Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.”- Shino Aburame.
4. “A person grows up when he’s able to overcome hardships. Protection is important, but there are some things that a person must learn on his own.”- Jiraiya.
5. “People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist on in legend.”- Naruto Uzumaki.
6. “When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become…as strong as they need to be!”- Haku.
7. “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.”- Naruto Uzumaki.
8. “Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have!”- Onoki.
9. “Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.”- Naruto Uzumaki.
10. “Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.”- Madara Uchiha.
11. “It’s just pathetic to give up on something before you even give it a shot.” – Reiko Mikami
12. “Knowing you’re different is only the beginning. If you accept these differences you’ll be able to get past them and grow even closer.” – Miss Kobayashi
13. “You can die anytime, but living takes true courage.” – Kenshin Himura
14. “Every journey begins with a single step. We just have to have patience.” – Milly Thompson
15. “If nobody cares to accept you and wants you in this world, accept yourself and you will see that you don’t need them and their selfish ideas.” – Alibaba Saluja
16. “The ticket to the future is always open.” – Vash The Stampede
17 . “Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.” – Sora
18. “If your life can change once, your life can change again.” – Sanae
19. “It’s more important to master the cards you’re holding than to complain about the ones your opponent was dealt.” – Grimsley
You May Also Like: DC Animated Movies in Order
Anime Quotes To Fuel Your Inner Strength
20. “A teacher doesn’t give up on her students just because things get tough.” – Harumi Kiyama
21. “Destiny. Fate. Dreams. These unstoppable ideas are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the Earth.”- Gold D. Rodger.
22. “Don’t start a fight if you can’t end it.”- Sanji.
23. “Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.”- Nami.
24. “Fools who don’t respect the past are likely to repeat it.”- Nico Robin.
25. “We have to live a life of no regrets.”- Portgas D. Ace.
26. “When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It’s not like somebody’s gonna save you if you start babbling excuses.”- Roronoa Zoro.
27. “Power isn’t determined by your size, but the size of your heart and dreams!”- Monkey D Luffy.
28. “You need to accept the fact that you’re not the best and have all the will to strive to be better than anyone you face.”- Roronoa Zoro.
29. “No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal.”- Monkey D Luffy.
30. “It may be hard right now… But you must silence those thoughts! Stop counting only those things that you have lost! What is gone, is gone!”- Jinbei.
31. “If you just submit yourself to fate, then that’s the end of it.” – Keiichi Maebara
32. “Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. That is the secret of life.” – Rider
33. “I too will obtain everything that I desire. Not because someone asked me to do it, but because I know in my heart that I have something worth fighting for.” – Julis Alexia Van Riessfeld
34. “Sometimes I do feel like I’m a failure. Like there’s no hope for me. But even so, I’m not gonna give up. Ever!” – Izuku Midoriya
35. “If you’re gonna insist on gambling and then complain when you lose, you had better work on your game.” – Hatsu Kominato
36. “Power comes in response to a need, not a desire. You have to create that need.” – Goku
37. “There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one’s life, one should not wish for another chance.” – Saber
38. “You can’t always hold on to the things that are important. By letting them go we gain something else.” – Kunio Yaobi
39. “I guess once you start doubting, there’s no end to it.”- Batou
40. “You can’t win a game by doing nothing. And if someone else wins it for you then you haven’t accomplished anything. Life is the same way.” – Junichirou Kagami
You May Also Like: Best Funny Anime Movies To Brighten Your Day
Motivating Anime Quotes To Overcome Challenges
41. “The moon does not mourn over the dead. What it does is shine a light on the truth.”- Shinichi Kudo.
42. “By looking at what’s blocking our way, with an open mind, a wall can be turned into a wide-open door.”- Shinichi Kudo.
43. “Courage is a word that gives you the strength to do what’s right.”- Ran Mouri.
44. “A trick is nothing but a puzzle mankind came up with. If you use your head, you can uncover the logical answer.”- Shinichi Kudo.
45. “Give advice and good guidance, then halt if such is of no avail. Do not disgrace yourself for it.”- Takaaki Morofushi.
46. “Justice isn’t something that you can just proclaim. It’s a feeling you should keep near your heart.”- Miwako Sato.
47. “The strong one doesn’t win. The one who wins is strong.”- Shinichi Kudo.
48. “Life is short so it will be appreciated. We live to our fullest due to that.”- Hattori Heiji.
49. ‘Words are like swords. If you use them the wrong way, they can turn into ugly weapons.”- Shinichi Kudo.
50. “When people make a mistake, it is nice to give them advice, but… if they don’t listen, just leave them alone. Otherwise, you’ll do yourself a disservice by wasting your time and effort.”- Ran Mouri.
51. “I refuse to let my fear control me anymore.” – Maka Albarn
52. “Do not think about other things, there is only one thing you can do. So master that one thing. Do not forget. What you must imagine is always that you, yourself, are the strongest. You do not need outside enemies. For you, the one you have to fight is none other than your own image.” – Archer
53. “If you can’t find a reason to fight, then you shouldn’t be fighting.” – Akame
54. “You should never give up on life, no matter how you feel. No matter how badly you want to give up.” – Canaan
55. “People who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.” – Armin Arlelt
56. “We can’t waste time worrying about the what if’s.” – Ichigo Kurosaki
57. “It’s funny how each day you wake up and never really know if it will be one that will change your life forever.”- Shawn
58. “Life is like a tube of toothpaste. When you’ve used all the toothpaste down to the last squeeze, that’s when you’ve really lived. Live with all your might, and struggle as long as you have life.” – Mion Sonozaki
59. “I’m not afraid to die. I’d do anything to get you humans out of my forest!”- San
60. “That’s why I can’t make a change. Everything I do is so… Half-assed.” – Hiroshi Kido
61. “I do not fear this new challenge, rather like a true warrior I will rise to meet it.”- Vegeta.
62. “There’s no such thing as fair or unfair in battle. There is only victory or in your case, defeat.”- Vegeta.
63. “Death is simply another stage of our life.”- Grand Elder Guru.
64. “Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best.”- Piccolo.
65. “You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!”- Vegeta.
66. “You’ll laugh at your fears when you find out who you are.”- Piccolo.
67. “Push through the pain, giving up hurts more.”- Vegeta.
68. “Me personally, I like to work and train.”- Goku.
69. “Even the mightiest warriors experience fears. What makes them a true warrior is the courage that they posses to overcome their fears.”- Vegeta.
70. “I think we ought to live happily ever after.”- Howl
71. “Sometimes it’s necessary to do unnecessary things.” – Kanade Jinguuji
72. “An excellent leader must be passionate because it’s their duty to keep everyone moving forward.” – Nico Yazawa
73. “Protecting someone means giving them a place to belong. Giving them a place where they can be happy.” – Princess Lenessia
74. “Just like games, no matter how well you have things lined up in your life, there’s always something to keep you on your toes.” – Junichirou Kagami
75. “Do exactly as you like. That is the true meaning of pleasure. Pleasure leads to joy and joy leads to happiness. ” – Gilgamesh
76. “If you can’t do something, then don’t. Focus on what you can do.” – Shiroe
77. “When you lose sight of your path, listen for the destination in your heart.” – Allen Walker
78. “The moment you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.” – Natsu Dragneel
79. “The only home that a man should ever need is within his heart.” – Lavi Bookman
You May Also Like: Meaningful Short Anime Quotes
Uplifting Anime Quotes To Illuminate Your Path
80. “A dream is worth less than nothing if you don’t have someone else to share it.” – Dousan Saitou
81. “I won’t give up. I’ll never give up again. So I’ll win, no matter what! I’ll survive no matter what.”- Mikasa Ackerman.
82. “Cut off a wolf’s head and it still has the power to bite.”- Lady Eboshi
83. “We need to stop living for others. From now on…Let’s live for ourselves!”- Historia Reiss.
84. “Even in moments of the deepest despair… I guess we can still find hope, huh?”- Hange Zoe.
85. “Do you always want to live hiding behind the mask you put up for the sake of others? You’re you, and there’s nothing wrong with that.”- Ymir.
86. “No matter how messed up things get, you can always figure out the best solution.”- Eren Jaeger.
87. “Endure it. Don’t let go.”- Armin Arlert.
88. “If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win.”- Eren Jaeger.
89. “Believe in your own power.”- Mikasa Ackerman.
90. “I want to see and understand the world outside. I don’t want to die inside these walls without knowing what’s out there.”- Eren Jaeger.
91. “What you can’t accomplish alone, becomes doable when you’re with someone else.” – Taichi Yaegashi
92. “If you turn your eyes away from sad things, they’ll happen again one day. If you keep running away, you’ll keep repeating the same mistakes. That’s why you have to face the truth straight on.” – Riki Naoe
93. “Even if you’re weak, there are miracles you can seize with your hands if you fight on to the very end.” – Uryuu Minene
94. “If you wanna make people dream, you’ve gotta start by believing in that dream yourself!” – Seiya Kanie
95. “Even if we forget the faces of our friends, We will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls.” – Otonashi Yuzuru
96. “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse
97. “It’s impossible to work hard for something you don’t enjoy.” – Silica
98. “Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves.” – Saitama
99. “People with talent often have the wrong impression that things will go as they think.” – Karma Akabane
100. “Remember the lesson, not the disappointment.” – Holo The Wise Wolf
101. “Helping other people is the best way to make up for your mistakes.”- Kenshin Himura.
102. “If we were normal, we might not be alive today. And that, my friend, is what gives us the edge we need.”- Makoto Shishio.
103. “Everybody, try laughing. Then whatever scares you will go away!”- Tatsuo Kusakabe
104. “It is foolish to listen to one who will not listen to you. Do as you wish.”- Seijuro Hiko.
105. “We shouldn’t blame ourselves for bad things that happened to us. Sometimes, no matter what we do, we are victims of the circumstances.”- Kenshin Himura.
106. “A man that can’t hold on to his beliefs can only be pathetic, dead or alive.”- Hajime Saito.
107. “Trivial setbacks like yours and mine are nothing but common occurrences in everyday life!”- Seiya Kanie.
108. “It’s not really important what color your dress is. What matters is the heart inside.”- Kokiri
109. “Sometimes one must lose the battle in order to win the war.”- Isuzu Sento.
110. “If you wanna wallow in your tears, save it for after you’ve done everything you can.”- Seiya Kanie.
111. “You shouldn’t agree to things you don’t wanna do. No, really. You need to think about yourself more. You need to speak up about how you’re feeling, for your own sake!” – Marin Kitagawa
112. “People struggle to find an answer even in things like math where there is clearly only one answer. So there’s no shame in struggling through something that has no right answer.” – Momoka Hanai
113. “An overweight spirit needs no diet! Go forward, superhero, to anywhere you please!”- Kosaku Tokita
114. “Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.” – Hachiman Hikigaya
115. “You know why people stress over things? Because there aren’t any easy answers.” – Ai Kotani
116. “This is where it all starts for me. Starting with this small bond. I too want to become someone who is needed, instead of a weapon that is feared. And as the Kazekage of Sunagakure.” – Gaara
117. “There may only be one road ahead, but with the right plan, anything is possible.” – Jolyne Cujoh
118. “You must face it, Cob. Everyone fears their own mortality.”- Prince Arren
119. “There isn’t a single person who’s not afraid of a fight. What’s important is how you handle it.” – Chifuyu Matsuno
120. “Not knowing what the real problem is before trying it is what makes the problem hard.” – Viktor Licht
You May Also Like: Tony Tony Chopper Quotes
Anime Quotes To Inspire Personal Growth And Transformation
121. “If you don’t believe in anything, it no longer has the power to hurt.”- Eureka
122. “Nothing’s perfect, the world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us, trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful.”- Roy Mustang
123. “Don’t beg for it, earn it. Do it, and you’ll be rewarded.”- Renton Thurston
124. “If you can truly believe in something, then the power of your belief will make it real.”- Diane Thurston
125. “I got my lifting and as long as I can keep lifting, no matter where I am, everything’s okay.”- Renton Thurston
126. “You’re not a good for nothing person. I think that being able to try your hardest to be something is a talent by itself.”- Alphonse Elric
127. “You have to figure it out. Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You’ve got two good legs. So get up and use them. You’re strong enough to make your own path.”- Edward Elric
128. “Don’t worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward.”- Izuku Midoriya
129. “Like I always say, can’t find a door? Make your own.”- Edward Elric
130. “My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can’t lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me.”- Izuku Midoriya
131. “It’s stupid to talk about things you’re not. Be yourself and you’ll be fine.” – Nara Shikamaru
132. “No one knows what the future holds. That’s why its potential is infinite.” – Rintaro Okabe
133. “Your life isn’t something given to you. It’s for you to win for yourself.” – Parona
134. “Dreams are critical to moving on with our lives! If we turn our backs on our dreams, we’re as good as dead!” – Pelmo
135. “Living things need not just nourishment for the body, but for the soul as well. Beautiful things and beautiful expressions. They’re vital to the soul. Without them, the soul withers.” – Desmond
136. “Since we were lucky enough to be born, we should think about how can live happily.” – Falfa
137. “I live every day of my life like there’s no tomorrow so that when my number’s up, I can check out with no regrets! No way this horde of zombies is gonna end Mirko the hero.” – Rumi Usagiyama
138. “When you are seriously trying to accomplish something, you will always be alone. You can’t do it if you’re not alone.” – Elaina
139. “Life is suffering. It is hard. The world is cursed. But still you find reasons to keep living.”- Lady Eboshi
140. “If you learn how to take life’s little hits now, it’ll help you later on.” – Junko Kaname
141. “A person who does nothing but pose is sure to trip up someday.”- Doraemon
142. “Sometimes the things that matter the most are right in front of you.”- Yuuki Asuna
143. “A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death.”- Lelouch
144. “Don’t just accept loss or defeat! Accept it after you’re dead. If you lose without dying… it means that luck is on your side.”- Kenpachi Zaraki
145. “You shouldn’t be crying over those things that happened in the past. Think of this, why do you think your eyes are placed in front? That is for you to see what’s up ahead.”- Doraemon
146. “In their heart, everyone has faith that their victory exists. However, in the face of time and destiny, the act of faith is fruitless and fleeting at best.”- C.C
147. “Life isn’t just doing things for yourself. It’s possible to live in such a way that other people’s happiness, makes you happy too.”- Asuna Yuuki
148. “A life without no changes can’t be called life. You can only call it experience.”- Lelouch Lamperouge
149. “It’s easier to crush a dream than realize one. Forming a bond is infinitely more difficult than breaking one.”- Gin Ichimaru
150. “You can’t expect to win every single battle, but love’s worth fighting for”- Brock
151. “Life is a wave on the sea. Would you force the sea to grow still to save one wave? To save yourself?”- Haitaka
152. “People who can get back on their feet after learning their weaknesses are strong and admirable.” – Seiji Aino
153. “We’re only human. We all make mistakes sometimes. Just don’t make mistakes when lives are at stake.” – Aki’s Grandma
154. “Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear.”- Baron
155. “Courage is a word of justice. It means the quality of mind that enables one to face apprehension with confidence and resolution. It is not right to use it as an excuse to kill someone.” – Ran Mouri
156. “The truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Hei
157. “A person can only truly learn once they realize how little they know.” – Heine Wittgenstein
158. “The future is something you build by yourself.” – Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury)
159. “I’m not interested in fighting. What I’m interested in is living.” – Sakunosuke Oda
160. “I don’t mind if I only had one person. Even if the whole world hated me, I could keep living if that person needed me.” – Sakuta Azusagawa
You May Also Like: Motivational Nami Quotes From One Piece
Heartwarming Anime Quotes To Inspire Connections And Unity
161. “When people constantly show their affection for you, you start taking it for granted. If you don’t realize how much they care for you until they’re gone, you’ll only be left with regret and remorse.”- Orihime Inoue
162. “Whether here or in the real world, you can cry when it hurts. There’s no rule that you can’t show feelings just because it’s a game.”- Kirito
163. “Before creation there must be destruction. If my soul stands in the way, then I’ll toss it aside. Yes, I have no choice but to move forward.”- Lelouch Lamperouge
164. “Even if no one believes in you, stick out your best and scream your defiance!”- Rukia Kuchiki
165. “A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.”- Brock
166. “People are all evil. In order to falsely believe yourself to be just, you must inevitably falsely believe that someone else is more evil than you.”- Orihime Inoue
167. “God would never put us through all this suffering if he didn’t think we could bear it.”- Yuuki Konno
168. “Why do people lie? It isn’t only because they struggle against each other, it’s also because there is something that they’re seeking.”- Lelouch Lamperouge
169. “I’m not fighting because I want to win, I’m fighting because I have to win.”- Ichigo Kurosaki
170. “We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well, who knows?”- Meowth
171. “No matter how hard you’ve agonized over your path, you’ll always regret something about it later.” – Glenn Radars
172. “Dream your dream! Then, pursue the ideals to make that dream a reality, and someday you will achieve all that you dreamed of!” – N
173. “I’ve decided that from now on, I’m never gonna regret anything. Ever again!” – Sayaka Miki
174. “One who does something he hates just because he’s told to.. is called an errand boy.” – Guts
175. “It isn’t even interesting fighting against someone who doesn’t have their own goals.” – Kenpachi Zaraki
176. “Being excessively humble will bring about disgust.” – Jerome Karlstahl
177. “The world isn’t something that is all planned out. It’s something you make yourself.” – Yuuko Ichihara
178. “There’s no reason to pretend to be cool. Let’s show our lame sides. That’s who we really are, after all.” – Hidenori Tabata
179. “Better to ask and be a fool once than never to ask and be a fool forever.” – Yumi Iguchi
180. “The people of the world, all of them, whether it is the different race or the different language or the different lifestyle, tend to only think about what we cannot share. But our brains are all the same. We are the same people.” – Sailor Moon (Usagi)
You May Also Like: Iconic Brook Quotes From One Piece
Anime Quotes To Empower Your Unique Journey
181. “If there is such a thing like happiness in this world, it should resemble the endless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness… then what is?”- Ulquiorra Cifer
182. “The human heart is the source of all our power. We fight with the power of our hearts.”- Lelouch Lamperouge
183. “Become strong not just for your own sake, but for your friends.”- Ichigo Kurosaki
184. “You’ll stumble many times in the future, but when you do, each time you’ll have more strength to bounce back.”- Nobita
185. “I see now that one’s birth is irrelevant. It’s what you do that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
186. “I thought that the closer the real and virtual world got, the better the future would be. But the more the boundary between them blurs, the more it starts to trick people.”- Kirito
187. “If happiness had a form, what would it look like? It might be something like glass, because one doesn’t notice it normally. However, it is actually there … It will state it’s presence and existence more eloquently than any other thing in this world.”- Lelouch Lamperouge
188. “That’s just the way it is. Change is inevitable. Instead of resisting it, you’re better served simply going with the flow.”- Shunsui Kyouraku
189. “The value of a human being is within himself. Even though your face is very ugly, you do not need to be ashamed!”- Nobita
190. “If you’re brave and courageous and never quit you can come out a winner, just like me.”- Brock
191. “All things change in a dynamic environment. Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you.”- Puppet Master
192. “I think it’s better to leave with decorum and great dignity.”- Jiji
193. “You cannot alter your fate. However, you can rise to meet it.”- Hii-Sama
194. “You should never judge others by their looks.”- Lisa
195. “You have to accept life as it is. Acceptance is the key for surviving the worst situations.”- Takashi
196. “We each need to find our own inspiration, Kiki. Sometimes it’s not easy.”- Ursula
197. “Inspiration unlocks the future.”- Caproni
198. “You’re only five, but you’re very smart. Sometimes we take a leap. Be brave.”- Lisa
199. “Sometimes you have to fight for the things that are worth fighting for.”- Arrietty
200. “Just follow your heart and keep smiling.”- Kokiri
Here at Newszii, we’ve curated a delightful collection of captivating and family-friendly quotes! Whether you’ve found inspiration in our selection of uplifting anime quotes or simply enjoyed our suggestions, we invite you to explore our collection of anime quotes and engaging anime posts.
Read More Posts On Anime
- Best Anime Streaming Sites To Watch Anime Online
- Top Anime Cat Girl Characters
- Free Anime Streaming Sites To Download Your Favorite Anime
- Best Uncensored Anime Of All Time You Should Watch
- Most Popular Female Anime Characters
- Powerful Roronoa Zoro Quotes To Motivate And Inspire
- The Top Sanji Quotes From One Piece