Published on March 22nd, 2017
Are you looking for signs you’re in the right relationship? All relationships are full of ups and downs, but there are some signs that show you’re in a healthy relationship. Here are the 25 signs you’re in the right relationship.
Scroll Down For The Relationship Goals
1. You trust each other, a healthy relationship is built on trust. If you don’t trust each other, you will be uncomfortable doing things separately
2. You make decisions jointly. Couples should be able to make decisions together and not leave the task to one person.
3. You support each other’s dreams. You push each other to be the best versions of yourselves. Your partner’s success is your joy.
4. You find joy in little things. You’re totally cool with fart jokes and the likes, complete each other’s sentences and you have at least one “our song!” on the playlist.
5. You appreciate each other through it all, because you know that no matter what you face together, you’re supposed to be together. You rock at being best friends, which makes you an unstoppable couple.
6. You don’t understand some of the issues other couples have.
7. You work through the adversity of time, distance and changing circumstances with baby steps, and diligent patience.
8. You each have your own goals and involvements, and support one another.
9. You make each other feel confident, attractive, independent and proud.
10. You don’t need much to have a blast together. Sometimes it’s downright comical how much fun you have doing simple activities.
11. Your views don’t conflict on major issues, but you are open to discussing the opinions that matter to each of you.
12. The freedom and expectation to be yourself.
13. Honesty without fear of abandonment or rejection.
14. A deep interest and support for your significant other’s passions in life.
15. You change in at least one way you never thought possible in order to be more like the other.
16. A desire to see your significant other more happy than yourself.
17. Even though you’re married, you keep dating each other as if you’d just met.
18. You love your partner for who they are, and not what you want them to be.
19. You show love every single day, not just on Valentine’s Day or your anniversary.
20. Conversations about big life decisions and conversations about nothing will help you to bond.
21. Nobody’s perfect, and one of you is bound to do or say something that will annoy the other person.
22. You show interest and support in your partner’s hobbies and passions in life.
23. You love to spend quality time together doing something or absolutely nothing.
24. You love to make your partner laugh because, as they say, it is the best medicine.
25. You use sex to deepen your emotional as well as physical connection, rather than fill a void.
Watch Relationship Goals Video