November 23rd, 2017 | Updated on May 9th, 2023
51 of the beautiful inspirational love quotes, perfect for sharing with that special someone. We couldn’t have put these inspirational phrases better ourselves.
1. He used to love me,and now he’s just a stranger who happens to know all my secrets.
2. You could tie my tongue My lips, my teeth Split them into surrender Into a foreign language and i would still manage To cough up your name.
3. You cracked hourglass, with sand spilling from behind your ribs: you wasted my time.
4. This is a dying fleck of love, about a drunken man, and a broken woman, taking steps into the woods, trying to remember the days, when the moon was full.
5. No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
6. I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.
7. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
8. I love you. Remember. They cannot take it
9. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.
10. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
11. But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.
12. No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.
13. And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.
14. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
15. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
16. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
17. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
18. Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
19. I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.
20. The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.
21. This is all I want to do with you forever.
22. Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
23. I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
24. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
25. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
26. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
27. If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse
28. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. (A very cute love quote for him.)
29. I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
30. It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love. (In my opinion, one of the most beautiful love quotes for him)
31. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. —Albert Einstein
32. Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily. —Waylon Jennings
33. She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way. —Nicholas Sparks
34. In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love – you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it. —Juan Pablo Galavis
35. First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. —Maya Angelou
36. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. —Mignon McLaughlin
37. You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast. —Catherynne M. Valente
38. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course. —Jackie Collins
39. Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart – when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won’t work out. It’s ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything. —Rachael Taylor
40. Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make. —Hussein Nishah
41. The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to. —Jodi Picoult
42. One morning, about four o’clock, I was driving my car just about as fast as I could. I thought, ‘Why am I out on the highway this time of night?’ I was miserable, and it all came to me: ‘I’m falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with. I can’t fall in love with this man, but it’s just like a ring of fire. —June Carter Cash
43. I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling. —Jess Rothenberg
44. I think falling in love is always a surprise, right? —Josh Dallas
45. No one ever fell in love gracefully. —Connie Brockway
46. It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you. —Michael Bassey Johnson
47. Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. —Helen Rowland
48. Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary. —Crystal Woods
49. All love stories are tales of beginnings. When we talk about falling in love, we go to the beginning, to pinpoint the moment of freefall. —Meghan O’Rourke
50. All I’m saying is that I don’t want to sort of fall in love with fifty different people. I’d rather find one person and fall completely, deeply in over my head. —Anna White
51. When we’re falling in love or out of it, that’s when we most need a song that says how we feel. Yeah, I write a lot of songs about boys. And I’m very happy to do that. —Taylor Swift