June 5th, 2017 | Updated on November 7th, 2017
Travel is full of major decisions -like which country to visit, how much to spend, and when to stop waiting and finally make that all-important airfare purchase. But beyond the big picture, it’s the little things that can make a trip easier and less stressful.
However, keeping a few important things in mind will make your travels much easier. So, in no particular order, here are my 25 best Advice For Traveling:
1. Food, Food, Food. Food is one of the best parts of traveling. Every city has many hidden treasures and you don’t have to sacrifice your stomach or budget.
2. Eat at a market, not only do they have the best produce but they have great food stands.
3. Go to a local supermarket pick up a few pre-made things and go have a picnic.
4. Choose a hotel with free breakfast and eat until you’re full. It will keep you happy until mid-afternoon freeing up more of your food budget.
5. Allow yourself to have one succulent dinner at a fancy restaurant.
6. The world is waiting. Just go!
7. Take advantage of work bonuses, tax refunds and credit card points to plan more trips.
8. No matter how much you plan an itinerary, some things will be out of your control.
9. Do your best to follow the country’s traditions and be respectful.
10. Don’t bring the extra pair of heels. Trust me, unless you’re purposely going to an event, bringing heels is useless.
11. Pack outfits you can transition from morning to night by just changing your necklace or adding a jacket.
12. Always bring a full outfit in your carry-on in case something happens to your luggage.
13. You won’t do it all so don’t even try. Make a non-negotiable list and then just go with the flow, too much planning is not good for the soul.
14. No matter how much you plan an itinerary, some things will be out of your control.
15. The world is waiting. Just go!
16. People are good, you’ll be surprised, so find a way to strike a conversation.
17. Mid-afternoon usually has the least crowds at museums.
18. If a view is what you seek, always ask a local.
19. Never look like a slob. There’s a difference between dressing comfortable and looking like a straight up tourist.
20. Street food is where the all the happiness in the world comes together. Be cautious and pick the place with the longest line.
21. If a Spanish waiter asks you to go dancing at 2am don’t coward. Don’t let the fear of being in Taken part 3 stop you.
22. You will get lost. You might as well embrace it.
23. If an English young man asks you out for coffee, the answer is always yes.
24. Yes, you do want another glass of wine.
25. Never book a six a.m. flight unless you wish to pay a steep cab fare.
While traveling with kids can be tricky,packing toddler travel bed can be a good option & for that we recommend you read this guide in Adviserify.com
source : thoughtcatalog.com, pixabay.com