Published on October 3rd, 2019
1. Who Among The Following Is The Recipient Of The 28th Saraswati Samman?
2. Which Of The Following Has Become The 5000th Railway Station In India To Be WiFi Enabled?
3. Every Year, September 28 Is Celebrated As The:
4. Which Of The Following Countries Has Decided To Offer Tourist Visas For The First Time?
5. Every Year, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award Is Given To:
6. Narendra Modi And Amit Shah Have Occupied The First And Second Position In The Just Released India’s Most Powerful Indians In 2019. The Third Position Is Occupied By:
7. India Lifted The SAFF Under-18 Football Championship For The First Time, Defeating ----In The Final On September 29, 2019.
8. World Hindu Council Of America Is Set To Organize Its First Conference On Contributions Of Hindus To America In Which Of The Following Cities?
9. Who Among The Following Has Become Nepal’s First-Ever Batsman To Score T20 International Century?
10. Once completed, this will become the world’s largest airport in India.
To get more clarity on the General Knowledge Quiz, you may visit following resources:
- Quiz 1: Language Is The Lifeline Of A Culture: Venkaiah Naidu
- Quiz 2: Indian Railways Achieves Remarkable Feat! West Bengal’s Midnapore Station Is 5000th To Have Free, Fast WiFi
- Quiz 3: World Rabies Day: Symptoms Of Rabies And Why It’s Important To Seek Immediate Help
- Quiz 4: Saudi Arabia To Offer Tourist Visas For First Time
- Quiz 5: CSIR Announces The Winners Of Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize For 2019
- Quiz 6: IE100: The List Of Most Powerful Indians In 2019
- Quiz 7: Maiden SAFF Title For India U-18 Team
- Quiz 8: Boston To Host Conference On Contributions Of Hindus To America
- Quiz 9: Paras Khadka Becomes First-Ever Nepal Batsman To Score T20I Century
- Quiz 10: With Six Runways, Jewar Set To Be India’s Largest Airport