October 15th, 2020 | Updated on April 8th, 2023
Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude, family, and of course, lots of delicious food. But it’s also a time for laughter and fun, and what better way to bring a smile to your face than with some hilarious Thanksgiving memes? Here are funny Thanksgiving memes that are sure to make you laugh out loud:
“Turkey? I thought you said bourbon.”
“When you’re trying to keep it healthy for Thanksgiving, but then you remember that wine is made from grapes.”
“I’m just here for the pie.”
“Thanksgiving is just two days away. Time to start thawing the attitude.”
“Thanksgiving: bringing out the kid in all of us since 1621.”
“Thanksgiving tip: put a slice of apple pie in your lapel pocket. People will think you’re a boss.”
“I’m thankful for elastic waistbands.”
“I can’t believe it’s not butter. Actually, I can. It’s margarine, and it’s been in my fridge for 47 years.”
“I’m not saying I’m Batman, but have you ever seen me and the Thanksgiving turkey in the same room?”
“Thanksgiving: when your aunt says your outfit is cute and your mom says you look like a mess.”
“I’m thankful for my dysfunctional family. Without them, I’d be boring.”
“The only thing getting ‘lit’ this Thanksgiving is the turkey.”
“Thanksgiving is the only time of year where the turkey gets pardoned and I don’t.”
“If you’re not eating pie for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving, you’re doing it wrong.”
“Thanksgiving dinner: where the food is hot, the wine is cold, and the relatives are crazy.”
“I can’t wait to fall asleep in my mashed potatoes.”
“Thanksgiving: because sometimes it’s the only time you’ll see your family all year.”
“You know you’re at a Thanksgiving dinner when you hear someone say, ‘Pass the gravy, I need to moisten my turkey.'”
Funny Thanksgiving Memes
“Thanksgiving is the one day of the year where I don’t mind being the designated driver.”
“Thanksgiving: the day I realize I’m a grown-up and I have to cook a turkey.”
3. Turkey and gravy got nothing on me. OK
4. There’s always room for pie.
5. Been waiting for this moment all year!
6. That can’t be good.
7. I wake up 20 lbs heavier.
8. No regrets.
9. Thanks Grandma!
10. This is all we can hope for.
11. Not me!
12. Don’t let the cat steal the turkey!
— Shannon ????☃️❄️ (@shay3322) November 22, 2020
13. Looks like there’s going to be a lot of rule breaking this Thanksgiving.
— The Dark Rum Podcast (@DarkRumPodcast) November 22, 2020
14. Accurate representation of everyone’s kitchen on Thanksgiving.
— Sparkie???? (@jmwm9) November 25, 2020
15. Wanting more food but being too embarrassed to get it yourself.
— Chicago dre (@imjustdre30) November 25, 2020
16. Waiting for the turkey to finish roasting like…
When you’re waiting on the Turkey to finish roasting pic.twitter.com/7Y5ZqJJJK6
— Mando’s Baby Grogu (@MandosBabyYoda) November 26, 2020
17. That 10 person rule is being memed a lot.
Thanksgiving Meme Thread pic.twitter.com/bp4BBZvFTo
— Emperor-Elect Kabeia (@TYLTK) November 21, 2020
18. Everyone vs Covid conspiracy theorists on Thanksgiving 2020.
Thanksgiving 2020 pic.twitter.com/700jQWIDUx
— Escape from Plato’s cave ???? (@escapefrmcave) November 25, 2020
19. When you get Covid and can’t taste all the yummy food on Thanksgiving…
Getting Covid during thanksgiving week when I cannot taste a thing is very on brand for how 2020 has gone for me tbh pic.twitter.com/BBLEgueRdk
— Tori ???????? (@tori_jarrett) November 24, 2020
20. Arriving at Thanksgiving dinner vs leaving.
21. Thinking about all that food you ate in quarantine like…
22. Give me ALL the mac and cheese.
23. Who’s going to be snitching on their neighbours this Thanksgiving?
24. Breaking those Covid Thanksgiving rules like…