Don’t ask dudes questions only observe actions. Like anyone people lie, they feel pressured, or they deflect when they are questioned about the unknown. You don’t want him being polite or telling white lies.
Men don’t know If they are serious even when it seems serious. All their actions are based on how they feel at the moment and how you fit or don’t fit in their life.
If you want something to happen and it isn’t happening you ask what’s up. Don’t settle for less even if it feels right. If he’s not ready someone else is. Looking for questions to ask a guy? These questions should do the trick.
1. What’s One Thing That Helps You Decide You Can Trust Someone?
2. What’s Is One Thing That You’Re Proud Of?
3. What Makes You Laugh?
4. When You’re Feeling Super Lazy, What’S Your Guilty-Pleasure Netflix Show?
5. What’s One Thing You Wish You Could Change About Yourself
6. What Is One Memory You Have From Childhood?
7. What’s The Best Thing About Your Life Right Now?
8. What Is One Thing That You’re Thankful For?
9. What’s One Thing That You Fear?
10. If You Had The Option To Hit Restart And Begin Life All Over Again, Would You?
11. Can You Tell Me One Thing, Big Or Small, That You’Ve Never Told Anyone Else?
12. If You Were Forced To Leave Your Home And Move To A County You’Ve Never Been Before, What Are Three Things That You’d Take With You?
13. What’s Your Favorite Social Media Profile?
14. Who Are You Closest To In Your Family?
15. What’s Your Family Like?
16. What’s Your Favorite Flavor Of Ice Cream?
17. What’s Your Favorite Joke?
18. What Do You Imagine Your Future Family Will Be Like?
19. If You Could Rewrite Your Past, What’S One Thing You’d Change?
20. Have You Ever Done Or Accomplished Something You Never Thought You Could? What Was It?
21. What’s One Thing About Yourself, Personality-Wise, That You Like?
22. When You’re Feeling Down, Who Or What Is Your Biggest Go-To Person Or Activity?
23. Who Is One Person You Could Never Live Without?
24. What’s One Thing You’re Super Passionate About?
25. If You Had To Lose One Of Your Five Senses, Which Would You Give Up And Why?
26. What’s The Hardest Thing, Physically, You’ve Ever Done?
27. What’s Your Favorite Family Memory?
28. What’s The Best Part About Your Job?
29. What’s One Thing That Defines Who You Are?
30. If Tomorrow Was Your Last Day On Earth, What Would You Do In Your Last 24 Hours?
31. What Do You Believe In, Generally Or Faith-Wise?
32. What’s One Silly, Little-Kid Item That You Still Have Somewhere Hidden In Your Room?
33. Where’s The Coolest Place You’Ve Ever Been/Traveled To?
34. What’s One Silly, Little-Kid Item That You Still Have Somewhere Hidden In Your Room?
35. What’s One Thing About The Opposite Sex That You’Re Attracted To?
36. What Are Three Qualities You Look For In A Potential Date?
37. Who Is Someone That’S Impacted Your Life Or Helped You Become Who You Are?
38. How Would Others Describe You?
39. What’s Your All-Time Favorite Memory?
40. What are your parents/step-parents/guardians/people who raised you like?
41. If You Could A Full 24 Hours Without Any Work Or Obligations, A Day To Just Do Whatever You Wanted, What Would You Do?
42. What Would Be Your Ideal First Date?
43. If You Could Have Three Wishes, What Would They Be?
44. What’s Your Go-To Alcoholic Drink?
45. What Is The Best Compliment You’ve Ever Received?
46. What Is Something You’re Talented At?
47. What’s One Thing You Want To Do Before You Die?
48. What is your best friend like?
49. If You Could Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Live?