Published on March 12th, 2020
Facebook is a powerful method to reach out to your customers. Upon creating a group you may get the chance to cluster people with similar tastes together.
However, sometimes these groups are not so productive and the need arises to delete Facebook group. If you want to do that, here are some quick ways in which you can do so.
How To Delete A Facebook Group
1. From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group
2. Click Members on the left.
3. Click three dots symbol (…) next to each member’s name and select Remove from Group.
4. To complete the step confirm the same.
5. Select Leave Group next to your name once you’ve removed the other members.
6. Click Leave and Delete.
7. Click on “Delete” and the group is deleted forever.
To archive a group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click three dots symbol (…) More below the cover photo.
- Select Archive Group.
- Click Confirm.
If you are just an admin and not the creator of the group then you may not be able to delete it. If the original creator has already left the group then you get the right to delete it.
The group members are not notified if you have deleted the Facebook group.