“Travel teaches toleration.” – Benjamin Disraeli
1. To move, to breathe, to fly, to float; to gain all while you give; to roam the roads of lands remote; to travel is to live.
2. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
3. He who does not travel does not know the value of men.
4. Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God.
5. Travel makes a wise man better, and a fool worse.
6. A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
7. Not all those who wander are lost.
8. Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.
9. Once a year go somewhere you have never been before.
10. Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.
11. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
12. Paris is always a good idea.
13. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.
14. Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.
15. The open road is a beckoning, a strangeness, a place where a man can lose himself.
16. This heart of mine was made to travel the world.
17. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
18. He who is outside his door has the hardest part of his journey behind him.
19. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.
20. Travel teaches toleration.
21. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
22. The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.
23. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
24. I don’t know where i am going but I’m on my way.
25. A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
26. I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list.
27. To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.