July 29th, 2019 | Updated on August 9th, 2019
When you are online the world becomes such a better place to be in. It is because you have huge amounts of information at your disposal and you can do anything that makes you happy.
Be it listening to music, browse information or watching movies you have loads of things to do and unfortunately, time availability here becomes an issue. All this can, however, happen smoothly only if you have the best internet browser at your disposal.
The choice of the internet browser is very crucial if you do not want any hacker to enter your space and invade your privacy.
There are many browsers available but only a few of them are actually secure enough to keep your data safe. Hence we have brought together a list of the top 10 internet browsers for 2019.
These browsers are the ones which provide you all the beneficial facilities that are needed to help smoothen your browsing work.
We have mentioned each one of the benefits and features that these browsers provide and you can compare and figure out which one is actually the best amongst all.
You must always choose an internet browser which is safe and protects you from attacks and one that rates top on that factor should be your choice too.
1. Google Chrome
When you’re on the web, you’re on a mission. Big or small, work or play – Chrome has the smarts and speed you need to do, create, and explore online.
Chrome has everything you need to make the most of the web, like quick answers in your address bar, one-click translation, and personalized articles for you on your phone.
- Task Manager for Websites
- Visual Browser History
- Super Clean Contextual Menus
- Search Your Favorite Websites from the Address Bar
- See Memory Used by Different Browsers
- Reopen Website tabs that you closed by mistake
- Launch Websites from the Start Menu / Quick Launch Bar
- Create Application Shortcuts For Your Favorite Websites
- Synchronize Bookmarks Across Browsers
Google Chrome is a simple web browser that’s easy to navigate, and it is one of the best options for Android users who want to access the internet on their cell phones and tablets. It is also compatible with Apple computers and mobile devices, which makes Chrome versatile and is the reason many prefer this internet browser. While it wasn’t as fast as Mozilla Firefox in navigation tests, Chrome still performs well and is equally good at protecting against phishing schemes and malware downloads.
2. Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS and Android*, gives you one continuous browsing experience from your mobile device to your Windows 10 PC. Your stuff syncs in the background, allowing you to browse across devices, without skipping a beat.
- App for iOS and Android
- Quickly find things you were working on yesterday
- From PC to mobile, you can browse seamlessly across your devices, while your information syncs in the background.
- Cut through the clutter of the web with built-in features that help you consolidate, arrange and manage your content.
- Find, view, and share content effortlessly with a built-in QR Code Reader to pull up information at a touch of a button
- Voice Search to use the web in more familiar ways, and InPrivate mode to keep your browsing data private.
- Your eBooks, passwords, and favorites are synced across your devices
Microsoft Edge is the successor to the classic Internet Explorer browser and comes pre-installed on all new on Windows 10 devices. This Windows 10 browser is heavily integrated into the operating system and is the default app for opening not just web pages but ebooks and PDF files as well.
Browse faster with optimized rendering engine built especially for mobile devices. Using of hardware acceleration displays page up to 2x times faster than other mobile browsers.
Integrated free unlimited VPN encrypts and compresses traffic, while trackers protection cuts your private data from being transferred to third parties.
- Just one tap away there is an unlimited VPN with military grade encryption, data compression and no logs.
- Secure File manager with downloads support is also in! Save your videos, music and pictures. Lock private folders with passcode or fingerprint.
- Browse privately with no records at all. We will also cut trackers from web pages for the extra protection. Want more? Add passcode or fingerprint lock to your private tabs.
- Aloha includes full featured media player for your files. Almost all formats are supported. Enjoy downloaded movies and music the new way!
Amazing app. Easy to use and smoothly running. Fast VPN and very well protector. keep it up guys you’re doing great job. Hope you can find a way to use Aloha on desktops as well, if you do it you will rock. If there’s more than 5 stars to rate I’d be happy to give coz you deserve it.
4. Brave Browser
The new Brave browser blocks ads and trackers that slow you down and invade your privacy. Discover a new way of thinking about how the web can work.
Brave is available as a fast, free, secure web browser for your mobile devices. Complete with a built-in ad blocker that prevents tracking and provides security protection with optimized data and battery performance.
- Ad blocking
- Fingerprinting prevention*
- Cookie control*
- HTTPS upgrading*
- Block scripts*
- Per-site shield settings
- Configurable global shield defaults
- Private Windows
- Pinned Tabs*
- Drag and drop*
- Close Options
- Find on page
- Print page
- Add Bookmark
- Autosuggest URLs
- Search from address bar
- Autosuggest search terms
- Show/hide bookmarks toolbar*
- Show secure or insecure site
- Clear browsing data
- Built-in password manager
- Form autofill
- Control content access to full-screen presentation*
- Control site access to autoplay media
- Send “Do not track” with browsing requests
- Choose default search engine
- Use keyboard shortcuts for alternate search engines*
- Option to use DuckDuckGo for private window search*
- Brave Desktop now supports most of the Chrome extensions in the chrome web store
I still haven’t figured out how the payment thing works all the way (mainly because a lot of the websites I think deserve the money aren’t signed up yet)..but I have to say that I loved the idea from the get-go and have been using it since it was released.
I have seen lots of bugs squashed, and seen tons of progress with being one of the fastest, most stable, browsers out there.
The choice of seeing advertisements is the perfect way to do business.. it lets me decide!
Vivaldi is a free web browser that was created in 2016 by some of the minds behind the Opera browser. The program is built on the same Chromium-based technology that powers Google Chrome which allows you to install almost any extension from the Chrome web store.
- Tab Stacks
- Tab Tiling
- Window Panel
- Session Management
- Trash Can
- Auto-Stacking Tabs
- Tab Cycling
- Tab Preview
- Tab Hibernation
- Lazy Loading
- Tab Muting
- Tab Stack Renaming
- Multi-Tab Selection
- Pinned Tabs
- Bookmark Manager
- Bookmark Nicknames
- Speed Dials
- Fast Forward / Rewind
- Custom Search Engine
- Start Page
- Search Engine Nicknames
- Search Field
- Spatial Navigation
- Frequently Visited Sites
- Theme Scheduler
- User Interface Zoom
- Web Page Zoom
- Adaptive Interface Color
- One-click Color Change
- Web Panels
- Reader View
- Page Actions
- Toolbar Position
- Full-Screen Mode
- Vertical Reader Mode
- Extensions Visibility Toggle
- Bookmarks Bar
- Movable Toolbar Buttons
- Window Background Image
- Start Page Background
- Speed Dial Thumbnails
- Image/Animation Loading Controls
- Movable Extension Buttons
Vivaldi, which is based on the same technology as Google Chrome, is a fully customizable open-source browser. It’s not as fast as some of its rivals, but its developers are adding innovative new features with every release (ever fancied controlling your lighting from your browser?) and everything is fully customizable.
Not only can you choose your own shortcuts, alter the main menu design and specify the control panel placement, Vivaldi also lets you arrange browser tabs, letting you place the tabs at the top, bottom, left or right of the screen. You can also hide them all together and use shortcuts instead. If you’re prone to keeping lots of tabs open, Vivaldi lets you stack and group them to make navigation even easier. Save your favourite tabs after a session, ready to reload any time.
DuckDuckGo is a private internet browser for iOS and Android smart devices. By default, this web browser app blocks all forms of online tracking and doesn’t upload your search history to anyone’s servers. If you’re still concerned about your privacy, you can clear all of your tabs and data by tapping on the flame icon in the main menu.
- Shorten and expand links
- Provides basic browsing tools
- Private search and no tracking
- Defaults to HTTPS connections when available
- Privacy Grade
- Ranked by terms of service
- Generate New Passwords
- Stopwatch with Lap Time
DuckDuckGo has been my “go-to” search engine since Googles’ political demise. Silencing conservative views, labelling commentators as nazis, etc. But even if you aren’t into the whole political world it’s a safe browser! As it even says in the title it does not track you or your data.
The best browser for your Mac is the one that comes with your Mac. Safari is faster and more energy-efficient than other browsers. Handy tools help you save, find, and share your favorite sites. Built-in privacy features help keep your browsing your business. Apple Pay in Safari lets you shop safely and simply. And Safari works with iCloud to let you browse seamlessly across all your devices.
- Browsing and Search Snapback.
- URL Path Navigation.
- Web Inspector.
- Activity Window.
- Inline Dictionary.
- Selection to Speech.
- Quick Notes.
- Email Page Link.
- Fingerprinting defence.
- Protection from harmful sites.
- Sandboxing for websites.
- Intelligent Tracking Prevention.
- More secure passwords.
- Private Browsing.
Safari is Apple’s internet browser, and it’s compatible with Mac computers, iPhones and iPads, and Android phones and tablets. However, this browser doesn’t work on Windows computers. Safari isn’t as customizable as browsers like Firefox and Chrome. Still, it is fast and easy to use, and it syncs your browser settings across all your Apple devices – your tagged sites, passwords and browser history are accessible on all your Mac computers, tablets and smartphones.
Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the most popular alternatives to Chrome, Edge, and Safari browsers in part because it’s been around since 2002, but mostly because of its frequent updates.
The Firefox internet browser updates regularly with bug fixes, speed improvements, security enhancements, and new features. However, these updates can be frustrating when they automatically start installing when you open the app. Then you have to wait several minutes for the new version to download and install.
- Extensions are like apps for your browser.
- Change your browser’s appearance. Choose from thousands of themes to give Firefox the look you want.
- There is a way to protect your privacy.
- There is a way to protect your privacy. Join Firefox.
- Better bookmarks
- Firefox: More protection. Less worry.
- Browse without a trace
- Catch those hidden trackers
- Shake off tracking weight
- The ad blocker – a secret weapon against annoying ads.
- Find the right ad blocker for you
- Create a tracker-free zone with Content Blocking
- Choose your level of protection
- Go easy with Standard mode
- Password Manager achievement unlocked
- Password ninja
- Password master
- Less memory usage than Chrome
- Firefox is now faster and leaner
Mozilla Firefox is fast, taking under a minute to start up during our in-house tests. Further, it averaged 4.2 seconds to navigate to and fully load pages, including content-heavy ones like news sites.
This internet browser houses icons, links and settings menus in places where they are easy to find, and it includes all the tools we looked for as we evaluated the best web browsers. You can browse in private windows and customize your toolbars – for example, you can use a dual URL and search field. Plus, Mozilla works on many platforms, including both Android cell phones and iPhones, and you can sync your settings so the same tools, options and bookmarks work on all your devices.
Opera’s speed and performance are among our top priorities. Low RAM usage and the new battery saver feature will help you browse faster.
- Opera’s speed and performance are among our top priorities. Low RAM usage and the new battery saver feature will help you browse faster.
- Block annoying ads and browse faster on the web. Our integrated ad blocker will make sure ads don’t distract you from what matters.
- Surf the web with enhanced privacy with a free, unlimited VPN. Our VPN requires no subscription, payment, or additional extensions.
- Do you find aggressive ads disruptive to your browsing? With our built-in ad blocker, you can opt out of this cluttered version of the Web and block out distractions.
- Opera is the first Web 3-ready browser. Its integrated Crypto Wallet lets you store and use cryptocurrency, complete blockchain-secured transactions, and browse and use Web 3 applications (dApps) right from your browser.
- Dark and light themes
- Your choices reflect who you are.
Opera has certainly been around for a long time — more than 20 years, in fact. Yet it isn’t that widely known, and currently has less than five percent of the global market share for browsers. But don’t let that put you off. The figure belies the range of features Opera offers, and anyone looking for a change from the browser they’ve been using for years and years might want to give it a look.
10. Documents by Readdle
Documents is the best file manager for iPhone and iPad. It is perfect for reading EPUB books, viewing Word and Excel documents, opening zip files, PDFs, images, downloading mp3 and watching movies on iPhone. A blazingly fast search helps you find the bits you need.
- The best iPhone and iPad file manager.
- A mobile hub for all your files.
- Open any file with ease
- Keep all files in one place
- Play music and videos
- Download files to iPhone and iPad from Web
- A faster way to transfer files
Documents By Readdle is a reading app. It allows you to open just about any type of file quickly from any application on your device. Once this app is installed, the file types it will open have an extra option to be opened in Readdle, and it opens quite a few file types. When you first open it, you’ll be shown a collection of samples; but it’s safe to say that any common file type–from zip folders to Word documents or Excel spreadsheets–will open quickly and look attractive.
Editing is limited to simple formats like text documents, but composition is easy and can be streamlined into your Dropbox or iCloud account. The interface is very well designed, breaking down your documents into local files, iCloud files, Network files on Dropbox, or other cloud services, and there’s a Web browser for downloading Zips or PDFs. With recent file lists, deep sharing integration, and a smooth, streamlined interface, this is a top-notch app through and through.