Updated on November 3rd, 2018
Life is a race, we all get one life. There are different kind of people some are adventurous, some are shy in nature. Different genres like Para-gliding, sky-diving, bungee-jumping are exciting.
There are people who have soft-corner for bike and bike racing. There are different types of motorbikes like a mountain bike, road bike, hybrid bike, road bike, gear bike, bicycle bike etc.
Now people are crazy about Dirt- Bike. The Dirt bike is usually used off-road again these bikes are bifurcated Super Moto bikes, Pit Bikes, Mini Dirt Bikes, and Mini trial bikes.
Using Dirt Bike requires a license and test to pass on the same bike. The test is not conventional and monotonous. Every time we don’t need operator’s assistance or permission but ‘M’ license or learner license is compulsory if the bike is driven off-road or on a dirt road. The maintenance of Dirt bike is not that difficult but concentration is a must.
The maintenance of these types of bike is again segregated such as:
- Servicing Of The Bike – Each and every bike needs timely servicing, but sometimes we don’t understand from the signs and our dirt bike and ignore same and the quality of bike starts degrading, the signs like starting of the engine becomes harder, the force of engine starts diminished etc. You may a view a smoke coming out of the bike which is a blue color, this means the engine is in the form of burning the oil, and in short, the engine oil is burning. The leakage of oil can also cause blue smoke. The other smoke is white smoke which generates from the bike when the engine is blistering a burning sensation. The other problems like issues with the engine and etc
- Issues In Piston Ring – The dirt bike users may face certain some issues in the piston ring; there may be a gap in the piston ring or the engine. According, to a specialist the piston ring gaps approximately ranges .0035 (inch with respect to the diameter of the cylinder.
- Taking Care Of Dirt Bike Wheels – Wheels are the backbone for any bike if your wheels are damaged it is recommended to change the same as soon as possible. While replacing the wheels or dissembling the same it is recommended to measure the appropriate distance between rims, the spokes must be placed in such a way that it is offset. The old spokes must be removed.
- Broken Bolts & Factory Service Manual – All these are general maintenance tip, sometimes we ignore the broken bolts but these should be repaired as soon as possible. It can extract by the screw constraint. We can even purchase a factory service manual, which contains all service related information along with service-related solutions. Every person should have basic knowledge related to bike maintenance so that they can be aware of the constraints and can monitor whether the service is done properly or not.
The helmet is one of the valuable assets in our real life, people often ignore the same. There are various promotions and videos or advertisement related to safety and Helmet is one of the major concerns. Using the helmet can save many lives. It is an accessory which will never make us feel less cool.
The dirt bike helmets can be customized and personalized according to the customer need for the trail or the required platform. There is a myth that the good helmets are expensive nature. It is basically a sports-related bike. Precautions must be taken before riding the same.
Features Of Dirt-bike Helmets
The following are the features of Dirt-Bike helmets:
- Available in all Sizes – The helmets are available in all sizes and are for all age group. The Hat size depends on the helmet size which you purchase.
- Ventilation – Ventilation is utmost important if you are using any accessories ventilation is a must. The helmets are well ventilated so that there is an adequate amount of airflow and it doesn’t cause any hindrance in breathing. For good amount of air-pass, it consists of polystyrene that is expandable polystyrene. The expandable polystyrene consists of material w.r.t to poly metals.
- Weight – Usually lightweight helmets are preferred, because while riding you needs to focus on many things like road, potholes, traffic signals so many other factors, the safety accessories must not be too heavy for the head so that the concentration will be on other factors not on the helmet.
- Flexibility – The helmet should have flexible and have certain adjustment according to the requirement. This helmet holds the MIPS system as well.
- Well Designed Mouth Piece – The Dirt-bike elements have a well-designed mouthpiece so that plenty amount of oxygen is passed through the mouth. Additional features like cheek sponge are also fitted on the same, which increase the longevity of the helmet.
- Patent and Accreditation – Always prefer a helmet which has passed the safety test, this can be known from patent and accreditation from renowned safety test companies like ECE & DOT.
- Helmet Ports – The Dirt bike helmet usually consists of approximately 20 ports which include Intake and rear with respect to exhaust ports.
- Style – The helmets are available in different styles and different design, People first focus on style than on any other factor but the style will be our last preference and quality is our first preference.
Wrapping Things Up
Nothing matters more than our life everything seems to be adventurous, but never risk your life. A helmet is most. The way we accelerate the bike, sometimes we lose the control and the helmet can save us from the unfortunate accident.
These helmets are widely available in various e-commerce platforms at a very affordable price. Before initiating the purchase understand about the features, discuss on the forums, and read about reviews. It should be mandatory and compulsory to carry a helmet that to a strong and qualitative one with proper maintenance.