Published on July 29th, 2019
Premature ejaculation refers to orgasm and release of semen shortly after penetration before the other partner reaches her climax.
It is estimated that one man in a group of three experiences this disorder at some point in his life. If it occurs frequently, it raises a concern and you are encouraged to visit your caregiver for treatment.
If it is once in a while, there is no major concern.
This problem can be caused by a wide range of factors. It could be biological or psychological. When a man has psychological or biological problems that are eating him up, he can experience premature ejaculation during sex.
It is important to check with a doctor for available treatments. Below are some common causes of premature ejaculation.
- Abnormal Hormonal Levels: Some men have unbalanced hormone levels which make them encounter premature ejaculation. Your doctor will prescribe the best medicine for this.
- Infections Affecting The Urethra And Neurotransmitters: These infections affect the individuals biologically and thereby interfering with their sex life.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Some men have the fear of maintaining an erection during penetration. This makes them rush to ejaculate before their partners are satisfied.
- Sexual Abuse: For men who were sexually abused at a tender age, this problem affects some of them. It is important to get counseling and seek treatment.
- Depression: Men are unable to perform during sexual intercourse with their partners when stressed. Stress and depression is a common cause of premature ejaculation.
- Relationship Issues: When a man has issues in his love life, he is most likely to experience premature ejaculation during sex.
- Fear And Anxiety: Most rampant among men who rush into sex when they are anxious or when they are having sex with a partner that they fear.
Premature ejaculation is treatable depending on its causes.
- Anti-depressants can be administered to people who are having a problem due to depression and stress.
- Use Of Creams. There are available creams that you can use to make you last longer in bed. However, they should only be prescribed by a doctor to avoid trading one problem for another.
- Counseling. Suitable for people experiencing the disorder due to psychological issues. A psychologist will help you get over what is stressing you or making you feel anxious. Thus restoring your sex life.
Women are more open to talking about issues affecting any part in their lives. Men on the other side are more secluded. They are not open to discussing the challenges that they face. This can also be attributed to the fact that they are considered the dominant gender.
Discussing a failure in their sex life brings embarrassment to most of them. However, this condition is not only common among most men but also treatable. You are advised to check with a doctor for available treatments.
Resolving your premature ejaculation problem enables you to restore your sex life and relationship and brings back your confidence. Men should be more open about the issue. It’s only when we open up that we get the help we need.
Health Disclaimer :
Information provided by Newszii.com does are in no way substitute for qualified medical opinion. Any text, videos or any other material provided by us should be considered as generic information only. Any health related information may vary from person to person, hence we advice you to consult specialists for more information.