December 19th, 2017 | Updated on June 3rd, 2020
Christmas is the most eagerly awaited time of the year. Every home, every community and every fraternity awaits this day in December for its joy and festivity. There are lights, decorations, relishing dish, and music. Won’t it be wonderful to add to the occasion with a couple of inspirational Christmas quotes.
Kids have a phenomenal memory of events they love. While they are busy preparing for the Christmas, they do not fail to note the messages they come across. They are busy at home. They are busy in school with fun filled activities. The Christmas quotes will teach them values they will imbibe for life.
Christmas quotes are meant to add to the joy. They are meant to inspire. They are meant to learn the Christian values. They are meant to remind us the reason for celebration. They are meant to impart us some serious lessons amid fun and joy.
The kids that are constantly inspired and motivated go on to excel in life. Moreover, kids enjoy quotes. You are definitely going to make this Christmas unique! For Christmas, we have 25 quote and sayings that they can look at, read and enjoy. These are perfect for the Holiday season, check out these quotes below.
1. Christ was born in the first century, yet he belongs to all centuries.He was born a Jew, yet He belongs to all races. He was born in Bethlehem, yet He belongs to all countries.
2. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
3. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
4. Christmas! ‘Tis the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial fire of charity in the heart.
5. My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?
6. Christmas, my child, is love in action.Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
7. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
8. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
9. Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
10. Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
11. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
12. May this Christmas turn out to be better than you ever expected. Merry Christmas to you. Go out and spread the joy!
13. Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
14. Christmas songs in the background to set the mood, the lights are blinking, the eggnog is ready and family and friends are on their way. What else could you ask for?! Merry Christmas!
15. A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
16. May this Christmas bring your way plenty of reasons to smile. I wish you and your family a very Happy and Joyous Christmas season.
17. The Christmas Day brings memories, and kindest thoughts untold, Of friends we may not often see, But hope to always hold, So may the greeting be a link, In friendship’s precious chain, and may there be a Christmas Day, When we shall meet again!
18. May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer. May you and your family get nurtured with lots of love! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones!
19. Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
20. Spread the warmth of the Christmas season to all those around you and make this world a beautiful place to live in. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
21. May this Christmas be filled with lots of presents but more importantly lots of love from the ones that matter most.
22. Giving and receiving love is the only guarantee of having a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you and your family all the best.
23. This Christmas may you get the opportunity to explore joy and lots of love that Christmas brings your way. Happy Christmas to you and a Happy New Year ahead.
24. During this special day, what really matters in not how many presents are under the Christmas tree, but that you are surrounded by the love of family and friends. Merry Christmas!
25. Smile, sing and be glad! It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever!