Published on November 5th, 2018
During Diwali celebrations, homes, shops of offices are decorated with lights and diyas and crackers are burst. On Diwali, people usually dress up, perform rituals, and gorge on delicacies prepared specially for the festival.
This year, it falls on Wednesday 7 November, and people will be celebrating across the country. If you want to celebrate with your friends and spread the message of light conquering darkness, here are some great ways to do so.
1. Diwali (Lakshmi Pujan/Amavasya) is the darkest night of the year. And our ancestors have taught us to overcome darkness with light. When the moon is not shining, neither the sun, sky is dark; India glitters. Proud of being part of such a wise and one of the finest tradition. Diwali is practicing “तमसोमा जोतिर्गमय” . . . Happy Diwali to all.
2. Diwali is about setting goals, not accumulating gold. As Lakshmi comes from Lakshya, meaning Goal.
3. This Diwali never forget my friend, every cracker you burn becomes the ink in the pen that will sign the death warrant for your children and all the children in the world.
4. Diwali is a festival of light and hope, not of pollution and death.
5. Diwali marks the triumph of light over darkness and good over evil, but it also is a day of service and generosity to our fellow man.
6. May the Divine Light of Diwali Spread into your Life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health. Happy Deepavali
7. With Gleam of Diyas, And the Echo of the Chants, May Happiness and Contentment Fill Your life ! Wishing you a very happy and prosperous Diwali !!!
8. As the “festival of lights,” Diwali conveys an important message that transcends religions: the necessity of doing good and bringing light to the world. I wish you all a very happy Diwali.
9. Minimize The Poisonous Gasses & Maximize The Happiness. Celebrate An Eco-Friendly Diwali
10. Let’S Fill Out Mind And Homes With Lights And Flowers, Not Explosives And Fumes
11. Let This Diwali Burn All Your Bad Times, Celebrate An Eco-Friendly Diwali!
12. Green Is The New Black. Have A Eco-Friendly Diwali. Happy Diwali
13. Don’T Act Mean, Go Green. Celebrate An Eco Friendly Diwali This Year.
14. Cherish the good times and the timeless memories made with friends this Diwali. Have a lovely festive time. Happy Diwali!
15. May the festival of joy become more beautiful for you and family. All your new ventures get success and progress. Happy Diwali!