April 30th, 2021 | Updated on December 8th, 2021
Most of us want to be healthier, but where do we start? Do we change our diet? Exercise more? Receive medical attention? Change our job? What would make us more healthy? Why not try some healing affirmations.
You will not only feel better, but you may also unearth some real gems on maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle.
Let’s get started with a great opening affirmation. This one will clear your body and mind to receive the healing and health you want to come your way.
“I am open to being healthy.”
Some of you might be wondering why this affirmation is necessary. Well, some people have some internal issues that might prevent them from being healthy.
It might be an overstatement to say some people want to be sick; however, some people do have limiting beliefs that prevent them from accepting all the healing and health available to them.
Some of these belief patterns are leftovers from unhealthy times in our lives, such as childhood or other incidents.
Instead of digging around and determining every unhealthy thought, affirm you are open to being healthy. If you need to deal with something, it will come to you in a loving, gentle manner.
After you have cleared yourself, try these healing affirmations once in the morning and once before you go to bed in the evening. Try them all, or choose the ones that resonate with you.
1. I release my body to accept healing and health.
2. I am accepting health in my body.
3. I am releasing my DNA to heal my body and mind.
4. I am healthy.
5. I am attracting people and information that will help me live a healthy life.
6. I am open to releasing unhealthy thoughts.
7. I am open to releasing unhealthy behaviors.
8. I am open to releasing unhealthy people.
9. I see myself as healthy and whole.
10. I see myself living in health.
11. I am letting my body heal itself.
12. My body is healing my being.
13. I release my past and leave it behind.
14. I came to this earth equipped to be healthy and live in health.
15. My DNA is programmed to be healthy.
16. Being healthy is easy.
17. Being healthy is fun.
18. My health is important to me.
19. I release my body to find its perfect weight, whatever that may be.
20. I release my body to find its perfect eating plan, whatever that may be.
21. I release my being to find its perfect healthy lifestyle, whatever that may be.
22. I am open to learning about healthy activities I would like to be part of.
23. My body is important to me, and I am committed to taking care of it.
24. My health is a priority.
25. I release my being to find health gently and lovingly.
Becoming healthy won’t happen overnight. Sometimes it will take months, perhaps even years, depending on your situation. The key is to focus on being healthy, and these healing and healthy affirmations are a great place to start.