Published on August 11th, 2017
Life lessons you need to learn that will make a difference in your life. The better understanding we have of life, the more we live in the truth. The better understanding we have of life, the more we live in the truth. Here are 30 important lessons about life and love:
Scroll Down For The Video
1. Sex won’t make him stay.
2. Self-love should come first.
3. Being alone is different than being lonely.
4. A failed relationship doesn’t mean you have failed.
5. There’s a big difference between love and infatuation.
6. Someone who loves you will never try to change you.
7. But you should never try to change someone you love.
8. Red flags should never be ignored.
9. Never take a relationship for granted.
10. Playing games will never benefit you in the long run.
11. Don’t mess with people’s feelings.
12. Don’t let others mess with yours, either.
13. Timing is a bitch.
14. But realistically, it’s not to blame for everything.
15. You cannot force a real connection; it should happen naturally.
16. Remember what your mother taught you, it came from the most sacred place of love that exists.
17. Never let an argument last, never hold a grudge, it will make your heart heavy.
18. Forgive those that have yet to do you wrong, and you won’t have to worry about it should the time come.
19. Be grateful for this moment, it is all there is.
20. The source of most of your frustrations and anxiety are the result of living in the future, or the past.
21. Spend time alone with yourself every day.
22. Always go with yourself, never against yourself.
23. You have to be your own best friend.
24. Your heart is your best compass.
25. Therefore, if you’re going to be with yourself all the time, you might as well be nice to yourself.
26. The truth shall indeed set you free.
27. Lies only exist if we believe in them.
28. Your thoughts create reality.
29. The biggest lie is the lie of your imperfection.
30. Being kind is more important than being right.
What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness