Published on December 8th, 2020
COVID-19 symptoms can persist for months. Many studies have confirmed that apart from lungs, the virus can also adversely affect your heart and brain.
Scientific community is still learning about the whole range of short- and long-term health effects associated with COVID-19.
These are the 25 longest lasting COVID Symptoms discovered by Survivors Corps — a Facebook group that connects COVID-19 survivors with medical, scientific, and academic research communities.
2. Muscle Or Body Aches
3. Shortness Of Breath Or Difficulty Breathing
4. Difficulty Concentrating Or Focusing
5. Inability To Exercise Or Be Active
7. Difficulty Sleeping
9. Memory Problems
11. Persistent Chest Pain Or Pressure
13. Joint Pain
14. Heart Palpitations
16. Sore Throat
17. Night Sweats
18. Partial Or Complete Loss Of Sense Of Smell
20. Fever or Chills
21. Hair Loss
22. Blurry Vision
23. Congested Or Runny Nose