Are you having a hard time in love? Do you find yourself getting frustrated by your man to no end? Or do you worry your man isn’t into you the way he once was? It’s funny, isn’t it? Women want perfect romance. Men want perfect romance. And yet, somehow, most men and women just don’t seem happy when they come together to create the romance. It starts off perfectly, just like they say it would in fairytales. It’s all bliss and romance for a good year or two, and then, things just start to change.
Scroll Down For The Video
More than half of today’s college enrollees are women, making it likely that the number of working women will continue to dramatically rise in the coming years. Despite these facts, social roles often remain rooted in the past. This can create challenges in your personal relationships, especially as you accumulate independent wealth and become more engaged in financial decision-making for yourself and loved ones.
Love isn’t complicated or painful. In fact, it’s effortless. As long as you keep these 14 must-know tips and relationship advice for women in mind.
1. Be more practical and thoughtful. Never judge people in first instance. Give some time to yourself as well as the person you meet. Avoid believing on other words. Develop your own discretion. A good relation always takes time to build strong base. So for long time strong relationship, it is better to devote some time and takes things in easy mode.
2. Solidifying relation by developing strong friendship. It is very useful tips for women to build relationship
3. Optimistic and realistic approach helps you to handle every situation positively.
4. Appreciation plays important role in relationship. Either in form of words or expression, it remains forever.
5. A committed relationship also requires attention towards your partner. Some time simple words like “thank you “, “Sorry”, “Please” increase the value of relation.
6. Maintain your independence or dignity is good thing. Allow your partner to pay your bills or fulfil your demands but do the same thing for him as well with love and passion. This creates a strong bonding band sense of belongingness.
7. Be yourself positively. Understand the need of relationship. Make him understand your point of view. Do whatever best you can do for maintaining relation. But if nothing works and abusing stage comes to your relation then stand up and never let your partner put you down. Never allow you to be taken advantage of or abused.
8. Often we keep aside our important relations when falling in love. This is not a good thing. Our friends and family were there before this relation, and probably will be there with us after as well. So try to make a happy balance for all of the important people in our life.
9. Togetherness is an important aspect of relationship, but giving space to each other is also very important to have healthy relation. So allow your partner to have his own life and space.
10. Being in relationship, it is highly suggested that don’t try to change your partner like as you don’t want to change yourself. Accept him the way he is, love his ideas, respect him for who he is. Never try to impose your ideas or belief on him.
11. Women often set high expectations for their partner. It creates lots of problem in our relationship. We often forget that no one is perfect, nor can be. So it advisable that accept and embrace his flaws and imperfections. Love him unconditionally.
12. Never broadcast/show off your relationship on social media or with your other friends. Keep the status/details of your relationship between two of you. It is appreciable and helps to maintain intimacy in your relationship.
13. Never neglect your interest or hobbies now that you have a partner. It creates frustration sometimes and creates negativity in the relation. So remain true to yourself all the time.
14. Allow your partner to pamper you. Allow him to do whatever he wants to do to show his love but maintain the beautifulness of the relationship and allow yourself to pamper him in the same way or the way he want.
Let’s find out what other people have to say about Relationship Tips for women on Quora :
Whenever you think that you are soo angry with your partner, that you can screw things up, PAUSE, say PAUSE, out loud. Then go and rekindle with your partner, give her a hug, kiss her on cheeks, make love to her. Just show your affection to each other. Read more here… By Sarang Wadhai
Some secrets, pasts, baggages need to be with you, in the heat of moment sometimes we disclose these in front of our lover causing a lot of unnecessary problems. Read more here… By Anubhav Jain
To be up to date with knowledge on Indian Law that protects men from women ! (there is nothing like that in the rule book). However, get knowledge on false rape cases, sec 498a (dowry law). and then take the plunge! u will get to know the hidden intentions of “romance” from the person that u are dating! Read more here… By Roshan D’Almeida
Keep her secure….. make sure she is secure….. let her you are there for her no matter what happens….. Good luck in doing all this……. if you can pull it off…… she will be ready to travel to the moon with you, considering a point of no return without you! Read more here… By Ramanathan Shankar
From my perspective important thing is to be intelligent, understand the partners needs and help meet them. Therefore the best tip for a romantic relationship is to find a partner whose needs largely aligns with yours and be with them and that will make sure everyday is romantic. Read more here… By Prathik Rajendran M
I can’t give you any tips as i am not a experience holder in this thing.Hahaha.Lol ! Read more here… By Shalini Singh
Relationship Advice For Women