The drone technology has opened up a plethora of opportunities everywhere from the battlefields to beaches. However, it provides new possibilities to photographers who want to give new dimensions to their shots.
These are the stunning Aerial pictures that offer a rare bird’s-eye view of the landscape across the world. There are so many amazing places in whole world. We have spectacular deserts, mountains, glacier, lakes, canyons and man-made structures.
1. Is there anything more perfect than this?
2. Simply breathtaking!
3. Beauty lies in symmetry
4. The spellbinding Colosseum at Rome
5. Hero’s Square at Budapest
6. Christ the Redeemer looking over Rio
7. As pretty as a lotus
8. The ever-beautiful Amsterdam
9. Wah, Taj!
10. Our beloved Tricolour soaring high at Lal Qila
11. Imperfect, yet stunning!
12. ‘Emerald City’ shining bright
13. La Plata in all its glory
14. Just WOW!
15. Sky is the limit
16. A festival in the sky
17. God made Earth and man made it better
18. Royalty in a picture
19. The city of Lillies is as pretty as a flower
20. And finally, another magnificent picture of the Taj Mahal
21. ‘City of love’ for a reason
22. An aerial picture was taken by Jassen Todorov of Lake Powell in Utah, which is a major reservoir on the Colorado River
23. This picture from the unusual bird’s-eye angle shows the Natural Bridges National Monument formed by rocks in Utah
24. Another shot showing the Natural Bridges National Monument, which was declared a national monument more than 100 years ago
25. Wispy clouds linger over a waterfall in Yosemite National Park in California in another shot taken from the air
26. Photographer Mr Todorov says that flying is a spiritual experience and sharing these images with others gives him great pleasure
27. Many of Mr Todorov’s pictures show a different angle to American life. Pictured is the Cedar Breaks National Monument in Utah
28. Mr Todorov says he enjoys taking pictures of rivers, lakes and mountains. Pictured is the Great Salt Lake in Utah
29. Mr Todorov said: ‘There are so many amazing places here in the US, we have spectacular deserts, mountains, glacier, lakes, canyons and man-made structures’
30. This stunning shot captures tiny islands that lie off the coast of Florida. From this angle they almost look like models
31. Off the coast of Florida, many tiny islands litter the sea, which Mr Todorov has been able to capture on camera from above
32. The greenery, trees and swamp land of the Florida Keys can be seen in this aerial shot taken from a light aircraft
33. Small boats in the summer can be seen moored off Lake Tahoe, which is located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California
34. Mr Todorov’s contrasting shot in winter shows snow around the banks of Lake Tahoe in the mountains of California
35. The Intrepid Potash evaporation ponds in the Moab area, Utah. Intrepid Potash is the largest producer of potassium chloride, also know as muriate of potash, in the US. Blue dye is added to speed up evaporation
36. Beach surfers at Maroubra, New South Wales
37. Meanwhile in the Ivory Coast, a worker takes a moment to rest on bales of cotton
38. Malin captures the timeless elegance of Saint-Tropez, France
39. Find summer bliss in Gray Malin’s Azul Beach, Brazil
40. A bird’s-eye view of a dromedary caravan near Nouakchott, Mauritania
41. New York City’s Yankee Stadium has never looked this good
42. A surreal shot of Barcelona, Spain
43. The Grand Prismatic Spring at Yellowstone National Park is the largest hot spring in America.
44. A frightening but natural scene at Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park.
45. The city’s tallest buildings are flanked by an impressive sunset – while the big wheel attraction offers a sense of scale
46. Local officials are working towards Singapore’s ‘City in a Garden’ dream, making it more environmentally friendly
47. The most soothing waves you’ll ever see.
48. A sea of rubber, or a tire scrap yard, is as fascinating as it is atrocious.
49. Private yachts are immaculately moored in one of the ciy’s ever-popular marinas, which offer respite from crowds
50. A collection of look-a-like houses populate the waterside of the Southeast Asian ‘island city’
51. Singapore is famous for being a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population
52. The motorway intersection offers a romantic interpretation thanks to lighting and bird’s eye perspective
53. Illuminated with a purple hue, one of Singapore’s main entertainment complexes is hard to miss
54. A glimpse of a lumber yard in Port-Gentil, Ogooué-Maritime Province, Gabon.
55. Ever been in Los Angeles traffic? Be glad you’re not in it now!
56. The world-famous, multi-million Suntec City complex
57. This luxury apartment complex is capped with spacious rooftop access, which comes to life from an aerial view
58. Once defined by grim tower blocks, Singapore is now embracing a greener, more aesthetically-pleasing look
59. Another architectural creation is beautifully colour co-ordinated in contrasting blue and white
60. A trio of identical tower blocks are surrounded by lush green trees in central Singapore
61. A flock of sheep keeping busy.
62. Everything in its place.
63. Stark contrast made by snow.
64. Just between Ravenna and Rimini, you’ll find these lovely seaside resorts at the Adriatic coastline of Italy.
65. Arthus-Bertrand’s shot of an islet in the terraced rice fields of Bali, Indonesia.
66. A look at center pivot irrigation in Ma’an, Jordan.
67. A striking view of Central Park.
68. The Canadian Coast Guard’s icebreaker, the Louis-Saint-Laurent, in Resolute Bay.
69. Soak in this scene of the charming Cayman Islands.
- 50 Stunning Aerial Pictures Offer Rare Bird’s-Eye View From Mountains To The Sea
- 21 Stunning Aerial Photographs Of Cities You Never Seen Before
- 30 Drone Photos From Across The Globe
- Inspiring Drone Photo Of Ordinary Landscapes From Across The Globe
- 23 Awe-inspiring Drone Photo Of Ordinary Landscapes From Across The Globe
- 16 Of The World’s Best Drone Photos That Will Leave You Mesmerized