September 23rd, 2016 | Updated on June 25th, 2022
Newszii guidelines for guest authors. If you want to contribute to Newszii, give it a try by creating a unique article and submitting it according to the guidelines below.
Topic – Lifestyle, Entertainment, Health, Fitness, Food, Travel, Technology, Fashion, Jewelry, Crafts, Gifts, Products, Apps, Automobile or else, you can also share what you have to say. Check if it has already been covered on the blog. If so, give it a different angle.
The article must be original – not found anywhere else. The moment you send it to us you agree not to republish it.
A minimum of 400-500 words (unless it’s a video, app review or a post for the News category).
One link back to your personal blog or resource in the bio. – That will be nofollow, though, as expected by the Google Guidelines. If you have a budget for this, learn more about sponsored posts here.
- Include stats and studies when needed (and link to the original resource).
- No advertising.
- Short Sentences. – Break down long sentences into shorter ones.
- Short Paragraphs. – 2-3 sentences per paragraph.
- Use active voice instead of passive.
- Note that there’s a waiting period of 1-2 weeks if you get approved.
- Your post will be edited so that it can resonate with the rest of the content on the blog.
How to submit?
- Send your pitch (post title) or the completed article (in a simple Word doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t worry about formatting or images. That will be done after the post is approved and when it’s being formatted.
- Once you send an email, we’ll let you know whether we’ll publish the piece or not.
Interested in sponsored posts?
If you’re looking for a dofollow link, want to promote your brand, product or business, or want a genuine review of your products or services to the audience of Newszii, learn more about sponsored posts here.
There’s no waiting period for them, and the guidelines above don’t apply.