August 12th, 2019 | Updated on March 3rd, 2020
An interesting fact to know about hemorrhoids is that they are present in all individuals. People in Hyderabad are complaining more and more about piles, especially internal piles.
Internal piles are that collection of veins that bulge into the anal canal and sometimes can prolapse also. Grade I and grade II piles are known as internal piles.
Internal piles can equally hamper your life just like external ones. This is so because the symptoms of internal piles are similar to those of external hemorrhoids. They cause bleeding with excessive pain. They even cause itching also.
People think that internal piles can be cured making dietary changes or lifestyle habits. But these changes may not sometimes bring out the desired results.
People in Hyderabad can now opt for the most advanced laser treatment which treats piles permanently and that too without any pain!
1. Are The Causes Same For Internal Piles?
It is natural to have this question in mind. Internal piles are the earlier stages of piles and can turn to external if left untreated for long. Hence, the answer is yes, the causes for internal piles are the same as those of external piles.
If You Are Unsure Of The Causes Then Read Along As Below-mentioned Are The Common Causes-
- Excessive straining during a bowel movement
- Chronic constipation/diarrhea
- Lifting heavyweights
Now that you know the contributing factors of piles, watch out because these can put you at the risk of developing piles or aggravate the problem if you are already suffering from one.
2. Is There Anything I Can Do So That The Condition Doesn’t Worsen?
Not only external piles but for curing internal piles also, doctors recommend laser surgery. But it is best if you follow some precautions to ensure that the piles don’t cause more pain and discomfort. Here are some instructions you can follow-
- Consume a fiber-rich diet. This helps to keep the bowel movement smooth and regular.
- Drink lots of fluids. Drinking at least 1.5-2 liters of fluids, except alcohol, daily helps to keep the stools soft which ensures there is no excessive straining while passing stools.
- Avoid caffeine. Caffeine tends to dehydrate the body which can cause problems in bowel movement.
- Take laxatives. This will help the stools to keep soft and you won’t have to put pressure during a bowel movement.
- Practice good toilet behavior. Limit your time of sitting on the toilet to 3 to 5 minutes. Avoid excessive wiping as this can irritate the affected area.
3. Laser Treatment- Say Bye To Piles Forever!
There are various treatment options available for treating piles in Hyderabad- rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation. But the problem with these options is that the risk of complications as well as chances of recurrence are high.
People in Hyderabad can now opt for laser-based procedures that provide long-lasting results for piles. In addition to this, the risk of complications is minimal!
Laser treatment has emerged as one of the most-advancement treatments for piles available in hyderabad nowadays that can be offered for patients suffering from any severity of piles. It is a USDFA- approved procedure with very few complications.
Patients feel absolutely almost no pain and bruising after treatment than the conventional surgical procedure.
Besides, most people recover much faster with laser treatment than traditional surgery. The chances of the hemorrhoids occurring again are reduced to almost zero with laser treatment than with traditional surgery.
It is sensible to keep in mind that even after the treatment, the disease can recur. Maintaining an optimum weight and leading a healthy lifestyle are the two important factors that will help you lower the chances of developing piles. So put those running shoes on and go for a brisk walk or a short run and keep piles at bay!
Health Disclaimer :
Information provided by Newszii.com does in no way substitute for qualified medical opinion. Any text, videos or any other material provided by us should be considered as generic information only. Any health related information may vary from person to person, hence we advice you to consult specialists for more information.