We asked readers to share love advice from their moms because they’ve been our closest advisers and biggest cheerleaders since day one. We came up with best relationship advice are given by their mothers. Here are some of the best pieces of advice see yourself.
Scroll Down For The Video
1. Be patient and you’ll find what’s right for you.
2. Be tough and you’ll get over it.
3. If you’re not comfortable saying it, don’t put it in writing.
4. You’ll know who you are dating within the first few dates.
5. Just let it flow, don’t overthink everything.
6. Marriage won’t fix your problems.
7. Always take care of yourself first.
8. Contrary to popular belief, you *can* go to bed angry.
9. If you can’t believe your luck, you’re lucky!
10. The right person won’t slow you down.
11. Be with someone whose imperfections you can accept.
12. Be responsible for your own happiness.
13. Be nice, even when you’re fighting.
14. Your friends’ approval might mean more than you think.
15. They should make you feel great, even when they’re not with you.
16. Be with the person who makes you want to be the best version of yourself.
17. Don’t settle for something that isn’t right just because you don’t want to be alone.
Watch Tamara’s Mom’s Marriage Advice Video
Video: YouTube.com: The Real Daytime