Published on February 6th, 2020
1. It’s okay to cut toxic people out of your life.
2. Don’t let someone who is no longer in your life affect you.
3. Be passionate and not afraid to show it.
4. You’re not your failures or rejections.
5. You do not go unnoticed.
6. Academic success isn’t the most important thing in life.
7. Never run back to what broke you.
8. Sometimes suffering is just that–it won’t build character or make you stronger.
9. There’s always room for change and growth.
10. Not everyone has the same heart as you and that’s OK.
11. There are many things you can’t learn in a classroom.
12. Fall in love, but never, ever chase.
13. Invest yourself into everything you care about.
14. Loving yourself is way more important than having a long line of people waiting to ask you on a date.
15. Not everyone around you is for you.
16. Everything will be alright. Maybe not today, but eventually.
17. You were beautiful before someone told you you were.
18. Do all things with kindness.
19. Opening your skin will not set your demons free.
20. Smile often.
21. Never apologize for being yourself.
22. Love yourself as much as you want someone else to.
23. You’re a work in progress.
24. Life gets better. Make sure you’re around to see it.
25. Cancel that one subscription you signed up for free before it charges you.
26. We judge others by their actions and ourselves by our intentions.
27. People don’t have to take the advice you give them even if they asked for it.
28. Get some sleep.
29. Please don’t drink and drive.
30. A few nice words can go a very long way.
31. Use sunscreen.
32. It’s okay to make mistakes. We are all human and are not perfect. We can learn from our mistakes.
33. Stop texting and driving.
34. Healing is a process, but it’s the most rewarding feeling in the end.
35. Nobody thinks about you nearly as much as they do themselves. Frees you to be yourself.
36. You will die eventually and it probably will not be of embarrassment, so sometimes worry less and take a chance on things.
37. Helping people or being generous should not automatically mean to expect a return.
38. Stop using data at home.
39. Control what you can control.
40. Switch out your water filter.
41. Time will pass whether you do nothing or you do something, so you might as well do something.
42. Drink water.
43. You’re probably luckier than you think you are.
44. You survived 100% of your worst days.
45. It’s never too late to become what you might have been.
46. Remember, the bad times won’t last forever, so don’t get too hung up on them. But also, the good times will pass too, so remember to make the most of them.
47. You don’t have to set yourself on fire to keep others warm.
48. That lever on the left of the steering column is your turn signal. Use it!
49. People (and the world) are oftentimes not nearly as bad as they are made out to be.
50. Be truthful to anyone and everyone as much as you can be.