A landing page is a page on your website where you can offer a resource from your business in exchange for a visitor’s contact information. A good landing page is focused on a particular stream of traffic.
A well-designed landing page can greatly increase conversions for your PPC or email marketing campaigns. What makes landing pages valuable is that, once you have an email address, you can begin the lead nurturing process via a sequence of email messages sent manually or via automated email workflows.
But creating the best landing pages isn’t the same as crafting a successful website or email newsletter.
First off, you need to have an offers such as an ebook, a checklist, a bundle of delicious and relevant information consisting of links and downloads. You can follow these tips to use Adwords campaigns to ensure conversions.
The offer must be of interest to your ideal customer (aka persona) and relate to the stage of the buying cycle s/he is in. Generally, when a prospect is at the early stages (e.g., awareness), the offer will be more educational and relate to research on options available.
Creating an effective page involves more than simply designing something that “looks good,” and giving customers what they want definitely takes some research.
Here are 10 ways to promote your products and services online through a landing page:
- Best landing pages are always compelling
- Inform your visitors about new venture
- Tell your customers about the event you have sponsored
- Best Landing Pages have a link to the customer service page
- Tell them who are the persons behind the company
- Your landing page must have relevant information
- Include Image. It Pays
- Give them what they are looking for
- Tell your customers about the latest research
- Focus on the customer benefits
1. Landing Pages need to be compelling to be effective. Advertisers need ad pages that sell. Advertising on ads that don’t sell is just a mere waste of time and money. So how do you make your ad page compelling? Here are ways to upgrade and optimize your ad pages:
2. If you have merged or joint venture with other popular company or organization, inform your site visitors. Being associated with other reputable business names will inculcate trust among your potential customers.
3. If your business has sponsored an event, tell your customers about it – especially if the event has something to do with charity and the likes. This lets them know that your profits are shared with others. This will somehow make your potential customers purchase your products and services.
4. Always have a customer service available in your landing page. You can have a link to the customer service page. Potential site visitors feel secure and valued with a customer service at hand.
5. You should provide your potential customers with information about your staff. Don’t underestimate the power of letting your customers know who are the persons behind the company, its products and services.
6. Give some relevant information on the landing page. Give these information for free. The information should be something related to the products and services that you offer.
7. Include images of the products in your landing page. It pays to let the customers have a first hand view of what to expect from your products.
8. A link to the history of the company should be on the landing page. There are customers who are particular with the milestone of the company. Give them what they are looking for. In the history page, include the goals and awards that your company has received. This will help in building the brand of your company.
9. Tell your customers about the latest researches and innovation undertaken by your company. This will help them understand that you are doing your best to give them the best products and services.
10. Focus on the customer benefits. Online customers are looking for products and services that will meet their needs. So you should give them exactly what they are looking by enumerating the customer benefits of your products and services.
These 10 ways of upgrading and optimizing landing pages will help you create a more compelling ad page. Don’t just settle for landing pages that don’t sell. You can do something about it. Follow these tips and soon you will be surprised with your website’s high conversion rate.