Published on July 29th, 2019
Breathe, smile, travel, read, meditate, sleep, cook, walk, exercise, love, be loved, there are many ways to live a beautiful life. Start with thinking of something positive.
It is the most essential requirement to live a beautiful life. Never let your past haunt you. Never think about future.
Live in the present. Do something that makes you happy. You must end each day with positivity and thankfulness.
Here Are 20 Positive And Inspirational Quotes About Living A Beautiful Life:
1. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” —Emily Dickinson
3. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” —Stephen Hawking
4. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” —Oprah Winfrey
5. “Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” —Sarah Louise Delany
6. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” —Eminem
7. Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones. –Thich Nhat Hanh
8. If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord. — Nathan Phillips
9. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” –Helen Keller
10. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” –H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
11. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” -Albert Einstein
12. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Dennis P. Kimbro
14. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
15. To me there is no picture so beautiful as smiling, bright-eyed, happy children; no music so sweet as their clear and ringing laughter. — P. T. Barnum
16. I enjoy being happy every day, and hopefully you can hear my happiness in my music. Life is beautiful. — Christina Milian
17. I actually think sadness and darkness can be very beautiful and healing. — Duncan Sheik
18. 18. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” —Charles Darwin
19. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” —Maya Angelou
20. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” –Mark Caine