Published on August 24th, 2017
If you’ve ever tried to lose weight, you’ve got to be mindful of whose advice you take. Your colleague says you need to cut out carbs. Your gym buddy knows the secret is to stop eating after 7 p.m. Your Facebook friend swears she’ll be in swimsuit shape by March if she only eats once a day. Your husband, well, he sneezes and the weight seems to fall off.
Scroll Down For The Video
But do any of these tips really work? To help you shed those extra pounds—and keep them off—without starving yourself, ditching your social life, or eating only at odd times of the day, we talked to experienced nutritionists for real-world advice you can actually live with, day in and day out.
Many ways to lose a lot of weight fast. However, most of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied. If you don’t have iron willpower, then hunger will cause you to give up on these plans quickly. The plan outlined here will Reduce your appetite significantly. Make you lose weight quickly, without hunger. Improve your metabolic health at the same time. Here is a simple 25 easy step to lose weight fast.
1. It is very important to have a clear goal for doing something and set a deadline to achieve it
2. Drink Tea – it is a myth that consuming tea means increasing weight. Research show that those who are consuming tea black, green or white, have lower BMIs and less body fat than that of who are not consuming tea.
3. Eat cayenne pepper. As per the study published in the British Journal of nutrition, the active ingredient in cayenne increases fat burning process compared to placebo and capsaicin.
4. Reduce consumption of processed carbs. When we eat more carbs than we burn for energy, our body ends up storing them as fat, and that this is the primary cause of gaining weight.
5. Open to more vegetables. Vegetables provide us complete energy, without adding extra fat or calories. Just keep avoiding the high-calorie dressings.
6. Eat more fruits. Most fruits are naturally low in fat, sodium, and calories even “high-sugar” fruits. None have cholesterol. Fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals that help us feel healthy and energized.
7. Lift weight. Weightlifting is type of strength-training exercise that burns extra calories and fat. It helps to tone, lift, firm and shape your body.
8. Cut down rest time between different exercise sets. It keeps your heart rate elevated which leads to extra calories burn.
9. Take interval during long activity or between multiple tasks. It keeps us more active and time efficient.
10. Eat more protein. Protein helps to reduce hunger hormone and boost several satiety hormones. So the more consumption of protein leads to a major reduction in hunger which is the main reason of losing weight.
11. Eat protein in regular manner. For the best result, we should have to take protein regularly throughout the day, not just in one lump sum, like most do at dinner. Every meal and snack should include some protein.
12. Supplement with fish oil. As per the study published in Lipids fed mice diet, the researcher found that the mice fed diets higher in omega-3 fats had significantly less accumulation of body fat. Other studies have also shown similar results.
13. Do full body workout. Full body workout yields greater energy expenditure per workout when compared to spilt routines because of the large amount of muscles mass being taxed in each session.
14. Plan carbs intake. Carbs are important element for body. So cycle carb intake based on activity level. The thumb rule is: The more active you are, the more carbs you can eat, and vice versa.
15. Eat Salad. Start your meal with salad. It fills you up and helps in weight control because you get to eat more vegetables, fruits and eat less of the main course.
16. Eat fibre. Viscous fibre reduces our appetite, helping you eat less without trying.
17. Drink water before meal. Prof. Dr. Brenda and her team from Virginia Tech University found that by giving people 2 cups of water before each meal resulted in greater weight loss after 12 weeks. The reason behind is: it fills us up which reduces our appetite.
18. Add beans to salads. Beans is rich source of proteins, fibre, mineral, vitamins, etc.
19. Replace one meal a day with salad and lean protein. This is first step towards controlling weight.
20. Maintain food journal. It is important to track that how much calories you are taking in a day.
21. Be careful about diet. Avoid buffet system. Try to take only recommended nutritional level diet.
22. Switch to calorie-free drinks. When we talk about weight loss diet or regime, for most of us, the focus tends to be on the food we are eating and the calories we are burning. Generally we forget the calories we are taking in the form of drinks. So it is recommended to have calorie-free/low calorie drinks, for example hot water, lemon water, green tea, black coffee, vegetable juice, etc.
23. Weigh yourself regularly. Studies shows daily weigh-ins encourages weight loss efforts. Don’t be confused by the numbers. It is important to understand the difference between fat and lean body mass. But weigh yourself daily keep things “in check”.
24. Eat whole eggs daily. This might come as a surprise to those who think of eggs as fattening or unhealthy, but a study carried out by the Rochester center for obesity research found that eating eggs for breakfast helps limit your calorie intake all day, by more than 400 calories. This is probably because eggs keep us full for longer. That means we could lose three pounds or more per month.
25. Don’t miss breakfast. As per the review published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, daily breakfast helps us maintaining weight for long run. So it is recommended to have healthy breakfast daily which must be included hardboiled eggs, scrambled eggs, Greek yogurt, a piece of fruit, handful of nuts, smoothie, etc
Let’s find out what other people have to say about Best Tips For Losing Weight on Quora :
I’m going to stay away from all the things that you would know already know such as control your diet, make a routine and everything in between. I’m going to focus on the hidden gems that you may not know. Read more here… By Mo Amini
Chew your food properly, ideally 32 times, so that your system has to work less to get it digested. Practice drinking 3 liters of water. Drink it sip by sip. Do not drink it just before/after meals. Eat a high protein diet so that your stomach remains full for long and you don’t crave for other foods. Read more here… By Vivek Mittal
This has been studied and found to be one of the most effective ways to lose weight. And because we have our smartphones with us pretty much 24/7, it’s really easy to just whip out your phone and snap a picture of your food before you dig in. Read more here… By Neil O’Nova
There are a ton of tricks to lose weight – defining those tricks as easy or hard is really about whether you’re up to the challenge of implementing them in your life to actually see progress toward your weight loss goals. Read more here… By Ari Banayan
Make sure that everything you’re eating is whole — as in nothing processed or packaged. Since salt is a preservative, these are the foods that are highest in sodium — something to keep in mind when planning your meals. Plan on making sure that all items you choose are fresh: that means filling up on fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, low-fat dairy and lean protein. Read more here… By Dr Eric Berg
This took me 10 years to figure out… If you understand what I’m about to tell you, it will save you thousands of hours of wasted effort. I’m going to give you my entire weight-loss philosophy, what took me thousands & thousands of hours to figure out, in one sentence. Read more here… By Dan Hensley
Evaluate your eating habits. Are you eating late at night, nibbling while cooking, finishing the kids’ meals? Take a look around, and it will be easy to identify a few behaviors you can change that will add up to big calorie savings. Read more here… By Nick Carter
Women who ate three pears on a daily basis consumed fewer cumulative daily calories Comparatively. Rich in fiber content (one pear packs 15% to your daily recommended amount), pears assist you feel full together with keep you with overeating. Read more here… By Noor Ullah Jan
Losing weight is never easy; while it is all about Calorie balance (which makes the concept easy to understand), it’s hard in reality because psychologically and physiologically our bodies tend to fight back. So here’s some tips more-so than tricks, to help lose weight. Read more here… By Hayden Jiggins
Joseph Delboeuf was a 19th-century Belgian philosopher who discovered that if you surround two identical circles with different amounts of “white space,” people think they’re looking at two different circles. Read more here… By Hien Lam
The 5 Best Ways to Lose Weight