August 20th, 2019 | Updated on June 25th, 2022
Dinner is a special meal for us. I mean after having a busy workday, we all wanted to consume our favorite meal in the night. As a foodie, I have been experimenting new in the kitchen daily to prepare my family a delicious dinner.
Though, I am a fan of baking because usually, these specific types of dishes take very less preparation time. And then surrender everything on toaster oven/microwave.
We are already tired of having a busy day, having these baking dishes eliminates standing time in the kitchen. Also, these healthy baking dishes is the best alternative for pizza burger that you generally order in the dinner. Bake and serve with your chosen wine.
Effortless Food Items For Nutritious Dinner
1. Turkey Loaf:
Ever tried baked sliced turkey? Now you can cook a turkey on a daily basis without waiting for thanksgiving.
- Nutrition intake: 195 calories per slice.
- Cooking time: 15 min prep + 1-hour bake
- Servings: 10.
- Required appliances: toaster oven or microwave.
- 2 tsp ketchup.
- 1 cup oats.
- 1 medium onion chopped.
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot.
- 2 lbs lean turkey.
- 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1/4 cup egg yolk.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/4 cup ketchup (toppings).
- 1/4 cup oats (toppings).
- Take a bowl and transfer ingredients one by one to make a mixture of oats, onion, carrot, milk, eggs, ketchup, garlic, and pepper.
- Whisk furiously to make it harder for 2 mins.
- Spread thoroughly over the loaf.
- Place loaf inside the oven and cook at 165 degrees for an hour.
- Set a timer and leave.
- After baking, let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
2. Cheesy Bubbly Beef Pasta – Baked
How does pasta cake with a mixture of cheese and beef sounds to you? Sounds cheesy right! It serves as a plentiful meal for complete family and tastes like regular pizza flavor.
If you’re addicted to junk food, then this lovely dish comes to be your best friend and still healthy for your body.
- Nutrients intake: 662 calories.
- Protein: 43 g
- Cooking time: 1 hour (prep: 35 bake: 30 min)
- Servings: 2 casseroles
- Required cookware: toaster oven/microwave and pan
- 16 oz pasta.
- 2 lbs ground beef.
- 28 oz mashed tomatoes.
- 2 large chopped onions.
- 2 large green peppers chopped.
- 3 minced garlic cloves.
- 1 can condensed cheese soup.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin.
- 1 tsp black pepper.
- 1 tsp oregano.
- 2 cups shredded cheese.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 2 tsp minced cilantro (optional)
- Boil pasta in the pan. In the same time oven beef, green peppers and garlic over medium heat.
- Take another pan boil the mixture of tomatoes, soup, milk and seasoning for 15 min until thickened.
- Drain pasta and mix with the beef mixture, sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cover the final mixture and bake for 20 minutes at 350 C.
- Turn off the oven when you see the bubbly structure.
Note: You can also freeze the remaining casserole up to 3 months. It stays fresh. When you’re going to bake again take out the casserole 30 minutes earlier.
3. Walnut Bread Loaves
Turn your nutrition lacked bread into a healthy meal by adding the protein of nuts. How amazing it sounds.
- Nutrition intake: 1 slice = 22 calories.
- Cooking time: 20 min prep + 1-hour baking
- Servings: 16 slices.
- Required cookware: Toaster oven/oven/bread maker/Microwave
- 1/4 tsp sugar.
- 1/5 cup oats
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 cup honey.
- 15 oz pumpkin.
- 4 eggs.
- 2 cups sugar.
- 2/3 cup water.
- 3/4 cup canola oil.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour.
- 1-1/2 tsp salt.
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 tsp nutmeg.
- 1 tsp ground cloves.
- 1/2 tsp mashed ginger.
- 1 cup toasted chopped walnuts.
Note: You can also bake walnut bread by adding all bread ingredients in the bread maker machine.
How To Cook?
- Take a small skillet/pan combine oats, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes in medium flame until oats become toasted.
- Take the first bowl for bread, whisk and blend egg, oil, water, sugar, honey, vanilla, and pumpkin.
- Take the second bowl and whisk baking soda, flour, salt, and spices.
- Transfer the second bowl to first and at the end mix toasted walnuts and stir for a final mixture.
- Pour the mixture into loaf pans. Topped with oat mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes in an oven/microwave.
4. The Potato Pie
Don’t miss out this wonderful potato beef recipe you’re never heard of.
- Nutrition intake: 410 calories per 1-1.2 cups.
- Cooking time: 35 min prep + 30 min bake.
- Servings: 8
- Appliances required: toaster oven/microwave and pan.
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 onion chopped.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 5 peeled potatoes cut into chunks.
- 1 lbs ground beef.
- 1/2 lbs pork sausage.
- 1.2 lbs mushrooms.
- 2 carrots chopped.
- 2 chopped celery ribs.
- 1/2 cup orange liquid.
- 1 tsp nutmeg.
- 1 tsp sauce of Worcestershire.
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper each.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard.
- Boil peeled potatoes in a large pan. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile take another pan to add beef, mushrooms, sausage, carrots, celery, onion, and garlic.
- Cook for 15 min until beef is no longer pink.
- Make a liquid mixture in another pan of ingredients: orange juice, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Boil until bubbles come in liquid.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a final big bowl to add mustard, sugar, vinegar and remaining step 4 mixture.
- Spread over meat mixture.
- Transfer all into baking pan and then into the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Note: You can use the cooker for boil potatoes, beef. It saves energy and a lot of time.
Note: The final mixture (before baking) stays fresh up to 3 months. Just cover and freeze the casserole.
Note: To bake next time, take out the mixture from refrigerator 30 minutes before the baking.
Say goodbye to outside junk food, instead include these mouth-watering healthy dishes in your family dinner to make your body health good. Serves with your desired wine is plus.