September 22nd, 2021 | Updated on October 6th, 2021
Being the largest international marketplace, Amazon becomes more and more competitive. With the increase of sellers joining Amazon every minute, the number of offered goods rises as well.
This process results in genuine significant competition on the platform. To stand out from the competition, businessmen have to find out the most efficient ways to attract customers’ attention.
There are many possible options for promoting your products, like investing money in a PPC campaign or adding as many items as possible to the assortment.
All of them may be effective and profitable depending on the situation, but optimized product listings have no rivals. For this reason, the question of how to increase organic sales on Amazon must be one of your primary concerns.
How To Optimize Products Listing On Amazon
Organic And Ad Sales in Brief
In general, there are two types of sales on Amazon: ad and organic. Organic sales come into play when your product appears as the best match for a customer`s search term.
Special Amazon’s search algorithms look through the listings and select the most appropriate ones relying on their description. SEO optimization is a useful tool in this case as it helps the algorithm to choose the relevant item.
Ad sales happen with the help of Sponsored Product Ads. This is one of the most popular paid ways of promoting products on Amazon. You create a list of keywords relevant to the product, and advertising attracts customers to your goods.
Importance Of Organic Sales
All sales on Amazon are equally important as they give profit and push the development of your selling experience.
The biggest advantage of Amazon SEO is that the process of getting them will cost you nothing. You can boost them yourself without paying huge money for advertizing campaigns and spending little time and effort.
Amazon SEO: Effective Methods To Get Organic Sales
The search on Amazon is based on listings. Therefore, there are specific criteria for product description that determines their position on the list.
The higher the position of your product, the more potential customers will see it. To make your goods rank organically with the platform and boost organic sales, here are several effective methods for Amazon SEO:
1. Provide every product with high-quality photos and videos. If a customer has an opportunity to examine the desired item in the tiniest detail, the probability of purchase is higher. Don`t add fake photos or pictures from the Internet.
2. Give a detailed description. You need to indicate all the characteristics of the product, including its size, form, shape, color, and other features. Explain the purpose of the product. If you are not sure what information should be mentioned, explore the already designed listings on the Internet. You can also visit pages with similar goods to gain some inspiration.
3. Pay attention to the number of keywords. They are essential for good rank, but the abundance of unnecessary words will affect it in a bad way. Optimize not only titles but other pages of goods as well.
4. Be focused on conversion rate. This is the most crucial characteristic taking into consideration by Amazon. If you have a high conversion rate, your goods will be higher in listings. To increase its level, you need to provide first-class quality service to your customers, manage quick delivery, and set a good price.
5. Set a reasonable price. Explore pages of similar goods and define their cost. Competitive prices may attract more customers to your very product.
6. Monitor the selling success. Having implemented all the above-mentioned changes, analyze profit and determine the results of improvement.
The before-mentioned list aims at boosting your organic sales. You may utilize the methods yourself or with the help of professionals. Your efforts will definitely have an advantageous outcome.