Updated on May 25th, 2019
Can you define Love? The definition of love is vague and yet, so simple. All of us fall in love, but how many of us understand the true meaning of love? The meaning of love can’t really be explained, it has to be experienced. Here are 51 best cute love quotes that not only help you understand the true meaning of love, they are also perfect for sharing with that special someone. We couldn’t have put these inspirational phrases better ourselves.
You May Also Like 10 Thoughts That Strong Women Have In Relationships But Never Admit
1. “When two people part it is the one who is not in love who makes the tender speeches.”
10. “I want to be
in love with you
the same way
i am in
love with the moon
with the light
out of its soul.”
― Sanober Khan
11. “You really have a bad habit of falling,” he remarked.
Falling for you, Amarissa thought.”
― Aishabella Sheikh
12. She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.
13. In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love – you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it.
—Juan Pablo Galavis
You May Also Like Love Quotes That Express Exactly What ‘I Love You’ Really Means
14. “It took seconds to fall in love and years to tell her.”
― Giovannie de Sadeleer
15. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
16. You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.
—Catherynne M. Valente
17. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.
18. Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart – when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won’t work out. It’s ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything.
19. Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.
You May Also Like 35 Things Every Girl Does When She Has A Crush
20. The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to. —Jodi Picoult
21. One morning, about four o’clock, I was driving my car just about as fast as I could. I thought, ‘Why am I out on the highway this time of night?’ I was miserable, and it all came to me: ‘I’m falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with. I can’t fall in love with this man, but it’s just like a ring of fire. —June Carter Cash
22. I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling. —Jess Rothenberg
23. I think falling in love is always a surprise, right? —Josh Dallas
24. No one ever fell in love gracefully. —Connie Brockway
25. It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you. —Michael Bassey Johnson
26. Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. —Helen Rowland
You May Also Like How To Renew A Relationship After A Breakup
27. Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary. —Crystal Woods
28. All love stories are tales of beginnings. When we talk about falling in love, we go to the beginning, to pinpoint the moment of freefall. —Meghan O’Rourke
29. All I’m saying is that I don’t want to sort of fall in love with fifty different people. I’d rather find one person and fall completely, deeply in over my head. —Anna White
30. When we’re falling in love or out of it, that’s when we most need a song that says how we feel. Yeah, I write a lot of songs about boys. And I’m very happy to do that. —Taylor Swift
31. Don’t fall in love; rise with it. —Amit Abraham
32. We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love. —Shemar Moore
33. Have you ever watched a leaf leave a tree? It falls upward first, and then it drifts toward the ground, just as I find myself drifting towards you.—Beth Kephart
You May Also Like 16 Relationship Advice Everyone Needs To Know For A Healthy Love Life
34. There is that awful moment when you realize that you’re falling in love. That should be the most joyful moment, and actually it’s not. It’s always a moment that’s full of fear because you know, as night follows day, the joy is going to rapidly be followed by some pain or other. All the angst of a relationship. —Helen Mirren
35. Isn’t that how falling in love so often works? Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in your universe. —Kate Bolick
36. The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love. —Lailah Gifty Akita
37. When you fall head over heels for someone, you’re not falling in love with who they are as a person; you’re falling in love with your idea of love.—Elisabeth Rohm
38. Don’t try to stop your heart from falling in love, because in the end it may be worth it. —Fad Ibra
39. She wonders if this is what people call falling in love, the desire to be with someone for every minute of the rest of her life so strong that sometimes she is frightened of herself. —Yiyun Li
40. I always had a penchant for falling in love. Every time I found myself without a mate, I fell into a state of low-sizzling panic. —Jane Fonda
41. Because if I fell any deeper for the way his eyes crinkled with his smile or his habit of tapping on his nose to emphasize a point, my ship would be sunk. —Katherine McIntyre, By the Sea
42. I fall into him like one would fall into a dream, ready to submit to your subconscious’s innermost desires and your deepest fears. —Stephanie Binding
43. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you try to forget, you start missing. And when you start missing, you’ll eventually fall in love again. —Vinay Sharma
You May Also Like 35 Characteristics Of Healthy Relationships
44. The scary thing about falling for someone is you don’t know whether they will stay or just leave at any given time. —Emily Tilley
45. Falling in love is not an act of will. It is not a conscious choice. No matter how open to or eager for it we may be, the experience may still elude us. Contrarily, the experience may capture us at times when we are definitely not seeking it, when it is inconvenient and undesirable. —M. Scott Peck
46. When you’re falling in love, you never notice it until you’ve already hit the ground. —Terry Mark
47. I know what happens at the end of falling-landing, —John Green
48. Eros is not tranquil—it gives us spikes of happiness rather than a constant feeling of wellbeing. It’s the love we feel at the beginning of a love affair and corresponds to the expression ‘falling in love’ since it is as involuntary an impulse as a physical fall. —Francois Lelord
49. Once you tell someone you love them, you automatically give that person the right to hurt you, and yet you place a trust in them that they won’t tear you apart. —Abhishek Tiwari
50. Falling in love is a wonderfully terrifying sensation. —Steve Maraboli
51. No one ever fell in love without being a little bit brave. —Mario Tomasello
52. How is it that mankind can engineer condoms to prevent pregnancy and STDs and not be able to invent some sort of emotional safeguard? Is it even possible to abstain from falling in love? —Daria Snadowsky
You May Also Like 9 Signs Of A Truly Equal And Happy Relationship
53. I loved him desperately, completely, and he wasn’t threatening to consume me anymore. He already had. Everything that was me was him. My heart, mind and soul all were as much a part of him as they were me. —Cassandra Giovanni
54. Be careful while falling in love, see that the fall doesn’t kill You. —Steve Relane
55. Then he kissed her so deeply and so completely that she felt like she was falling, floating, spiraling down, down, down, like Alice in Wonderland. —Liane Moriarty
56. You can’t help who you fall in love with. —E.L. Montes
57. God is such a cruel god for making you so wonderful,and for making me so weak. —Sade Andria Zabala
58. You know you’re falling in love when the feeling of falling actually feels like you’re floating. —Rashida Rowe
59. Many people do not fall in love; they fall in love with the idea of themselves being in love. They never see the other person. I don’t ask for much; I only ask to be seen. —C. JoyBell
60. When you know, you know. And you don’t fight it. You don’t deny the inevitable. You free fall because you know there’s someone there to catch you on the other side. —S. L. Jennings
Source : thoughtcatalog.com, Images : pexels.com, pixabay.com