Published on August 14th, 2018
A happy relationship calls for equality between the couple. It is not something to keep on giving or keep on receiving but something where there is mutual agreement, understating and sharing.
When there are equal efforts from both the sides, only then can a relation stand strong and stay loving throughout.
1. Spend quality of time in the morning to reflect and be with partner before starting the day. It’s easy to get into a training routine in which you wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch TV, fall asleep and start all over again the next day. This routine definitely starts draining your relationship and the connection that you have with your partner. We have such busy schedules that it’s even more important to take time in the mornings and reflect with your partner. Focus on what brought you two together and appreciate that. It’s easy to allow stress, frustration and distractions to get in the way of having a happy relationship, but when you take the time in the mornings to love and appreciate your partner, you are establishing a habit that is filled with warmth, affection and care.
2. The ability to let your partner be themselves. Allowing them freedom to make their own decisions. Trust.
3. Faith and mutual understanding. The ability to place yourself in your partner’s shoes when the latter is going through a rough patch and provide unconditional love and support.
4. Giving time and space to let each other be themselves and making it work to enjoy the time and space when they are together.
5. Always show respect to your partner. Showing respect to your partner is a habit that is worth creating, as it’s a necessary ingredient for creating a happy, healthy and long lasting connection. When you express respect towards your partner, you are expressing your love, acceptance, and warmth. When you express disrespect, you are expressing that you don’t accept your partner. Respecting your partner is all about valuing them for who they are, including differences. You may have a different outlook on life but this does not mean that you should disrespect your partner and put them down.
6. Invest in knowledge in building your own confidence, self esteem, social skills, communication skills, relationship managment skills and yes, seduction, sex knowledge and skills.
7. Both of your opinions matter when it comes to discussions and taking decisions.
8. Though you disagree at times there is no feeling of hatred that stems from it.
9. And when you do get upset with your partner you both are equally willing to forgive each other.
10. You both make equal efforts with small loving gestures.
11. You both are comfortable with each others’ flaws and accept them whole heartedly.
12. You give equal importance to each other’s wants, needs and wishes.
13. Both of you enjoy soaking in the best habits of each other.
14. You divide work and efforts fairly among yourselves.
15. Both of your families hold equal importance to you two and you make equal efforts to bond with them.
A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.― C.G. Jung
source:lifehack.org , elitedaily.com
- What Are Some Good Ways To Maintain A Healthy Relationship?
- How To Solve Relationship Problems Without Breaking Up
- How Do You Know You’re In A Healthy Relationship?
- The 10 Do’s And Don’ts Of Long Distance Relationship!
- 9 Simple Reasons You Didn’t Get A Second Date
- 10 Most Common Signs Your Relationship Is Failing And How To Fix Them