Published on February 4th, 2021
1970s was a magical decade, famous for many symbols and icons. This was also a decade when men all over the world flaunted their legs in short shorts. Scroll down to see 25 pictures, and you will realize why men’s short-shorts from the 70’s should be back in fashion in 2021.
1. Australian cops in casual wear
2. Can anyone say “jorts”?
3. Someone get them some sunscreen
4. Dad put on some pants
5. Dad doesn’t skip leg day
6. Shirts were optional in the 70s
7. Whose shorts are shorter?
8. That hair, though
9. I’m getting some Tobias Fünke vibes
10. I guess this was cool back then
11. I can hear his shorts
12. Who needs a basket when you have a cockatoo?
13. I want those boots
14. That’s quite a view
15. Did real shorts exist, or just cut-offs?
16. A streaker on skates
17. Even the athletic shorts were mini
18. Do those even qualify as shorts?
19. “Strike a pose, fellas”
20. “What say we hit some tennis balls in our loincloths?”
21. These cool skateboarders knew what was up
22. Just regular hiking attire
23. Get your sweat on in your jorts
25. The pirate hat is a nice touch