May 14th, 2019 | Updated on March 4th, 2020
You wanted a bigger one, perhaps as large as what you had seen in porn movies. But what you got after penis enlargement surgery make you unhappy. After the surgery, you are left with disfigured penis, which is now shorter than what you had earlier.
Researchers from King’s College London found that penis enlargement surgery rarely works. They have also warned that filler injections of penis enlarging procedures carry a high risk of complications.
Penile deformity, permanent numbness, shortening and erectile dysfunctions are some of the major complications that have been highlighted by the study. Other complications listed by the study include penile shaft swelling, swelling of the scrotum, penile skin gangrene and ulcers on the shaft.
The Sexual Medicine Reviews has published the study which is based on the outcomes of 1,192 penis enlargement procedures.
Gordon Muir, a urologist at King’s College hospital in London, is the lead author of the study. According to him, penis enlargement surgery costs up to £30,000 or even £40,000, which is not worth the money, as most of the operations left you devasted.
Shockingly, four of the men surveyed did the enlargement procedures themselves, without involving surgeons. Driven by aesthetic or sexual reasons, they injected themselves with silicone, saline, fat, or soft tissue.
Here are some interesting facts about Penis Enlargement Surgery that you must know:
1. There are two ways to go for Penis enlargement; surgical and non-surgical.
2. Non-surgical procedure involves dermal fillers injection which makes the penis thicker. Vacuum pumps are also used in non-surgical procedure.
3. Surgery is called suspensory ligament incision, in which makes a cut above the penis and divides the ligament that anchors it.
4. Interestingly, persons who already have an average-sized penis want to undergo enlargement procedures. Perhaps they are not satisfied with their size or have watched too much porn. Such men need psychological help, not the surgery. They need to be told that size of penis has nothing to do with sexual performance in bed as most women are happy with their partner’s size.
5. Men are willing to pay as much as as £40,000 for penile extension procedure, which is as simple as a hernia operation.
6. Large number of men seeking penile extension operations suffer either from body dysmorphic disorder or penile dysfunction disorder.
7. SizeVital is designed and created to help men maintain longer, stronger erections and please their sexual partners. Majority of men prefer SizeVital Pills , but few decided to put their penis under knife.
8. Almost all penis enlargement procedures end up as a failure, they also the risks of physical and psychological damage.
Health Disclaimer :
Information provided by Newszii.com does in no way substitute for qualified medical opinion. Any text, videos or any other material provided by us should be considered as generic information only. Any health related information may vary from person to person, hence we advice you to consult specialists for more information.