Published on December 9th, 2020
Share your umbrella when it rains; bake an apple pie for a teacher; Give your seat to a senior, pregnant mom, or parents with small children.
We have listed 20 random acts of kindness ideas that can put on a bright smile on a few faces.
1. Walk dogs at the animal shelter
2. Serve a meal at a homeless shelter
3. Cook dinner for a new or lonely neighbor
4. Send a thank-you note to a community helper
5. Give a comforter to a homeless person
6. Write letters to soldiers overseas
7. Clean up your local park
8. Compliment each other
9. Bake cookies for Grandpa’s veterans’ club
10. Set up a free hot-chocolate stand on a chilly day.
11. Offer to carry an elderly person’s groceries to their car
12. Help younger children with their homework
13. Donate gently used books to the library
14. Share a snack with a pal who doesn’t have one
15. Give vegetables that you grow to a food bank
16. Call a long-distance relative just to say hi
17. Share your umbrella when it rains
18. Make a new friend
19. Adopt a pet
20. Bake an apple pie for a teacher
21. Give your seat to a senior, pregnant mom, or parents with small children
22. Plant a tree
23. Share your lunch
24. Send e-cards with encouraging messages to classmates.
25. Give your random acts of kindness ideas to a friend.